Unproductive player help - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Unproductive player help

Moderator: Football Moderators

Unproductive player help

Postby Birdman » Tue Sep 28, 2004 8:38 am

I started 4 players this week that got 0 points. Keyshawn, Fitzgerald, Clayton, Pollard. You pretty much can't win with 40% of your team not producing anything. Granted I had three starters on bye, but should I hold on to these guys or not. There's not really anyone else very good to pick up on ww.

I guess I don't expect a lot out of a TE, but this is getting ridiculous with the WR's.
Birdman Beginner
Head Coach
Head Coach

Home Cafe: Football

Re: Unproductive player help

Postby Plindsey88 » Tue Sep 28, 2004 8:41 am

Birdman wrote:I started 4 players this week that got 0 points. Keyshawn, Fitzgerald, Clayton, Pollard. You pretty much can't win with 40% of your team not producing anything. Granted I had three starters on bye, but should I hold on to these guys or not. There's not really anyone else very good to pick up on ww.

I guess I don't expect a lot out of a TE, but this is getting ridiculous with the WR's.

That's just bad luck and Fred Smoot... IMO, you can't dump Keyshawn or Fitz... You might consider dumping Pollard if you can find a suitable TE replacement on the wire... Clayton, I think is a roster spot that you can make use of if you see an emerging player on the wire... TB's passing game looks like hell...

Signature courtesy of: madaslives911
Plindsey88
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Return to Football Talk