Mr. Moulds - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Mr. Moulds

Moderator: Football Moderators

Mr. Moulds

Postby Warpigs » Tue Sep 28, 2004 9:07 am

A touchdown in each of the first two contests was nice, but his yardage has been mediocre at best. Considering the state of the Bills offense, Bledsoe's inconsistency and several very tough matchups in the next four games (NE, MIA, BAL), what stats should we expect from this guy the rest of the way? Would you feel confident having him as your No. 1 receiver, or definitely only No. 2 (or even bench?)
Warpigs
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerCafe Spotter
(Past Year: 3)
Home Cafe: Football

Re: Mr. Moulds

Postby Fast Eddy » Tue Sep 28, 2004 9:39 am

Warpigs wrote:A touchdown in each of the first two contests was nice, but his yardage has been mediocre at best. Considering the state of the Bills offense, Bledsoe's inconsistency and several very tough matchups in the next four games (NE, MIA, BAL), what stats should we expect from this guy the rest of the way? Would you feel confident having him as your No. 1 receiver, or definitely only No. 2 (or even bench?)

I'm in a 14 team league and I consider him my #3. Of course, my #2 (Derek Mason) has been disappointing but I still think he's my #3.
Fast Eddy
Water Boy
Water Boy

Postby Chopper » Tue Sep 28, 2004 11:18 am

I'm beginning to think that Bledsoe/Moulds/Price was some sort of magical combination in which the whole was far more than the sum of the parts. Maybe there was just something intangible that none of us can understand about that combo. Together, they were golden. Separate, they all blow chunks.
Chopper
Head Coach
Head Coach

Eagle EyePick 3 Weekly Winner

Postby Plindsey88 » Tue Sep 28, 2004 11:29 am

I think in everyone's rush to declare Moulds a stud because it was an even year, they neglected to remember that the man is 31 years old, his quarterback is even older (and has only had more than a 77 QB rating ONCE in the past 5 years), and the line is GARBAGE... Like it or not, O-line play impacts every phase of the game, and teams with crappy lines are crappy everywhere else... Not to mention Bledsoe is a waste of DNA that could have been better spent on creating a venereal disease... This is his time of year, too... We all know he completely blows (even worse than normal) when it gets cold, and that time is fast approaching... Wait for Moulds to have one more big game, and then sell him ASAP....

Signature courtesy of: madaslives911
Plindsey88
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Return to Football Talk