Does T.J. Duckett have any worth at all right now? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Does T.J. Duckett have any worth at all right now?

Moderator: Football Moderators

Does T.J. Duckett have any worth at all right now?

Postby Challie » Tue Sep 28, 2004 11:55 am

Even though this affects my team, I think this is a good general question.

I'd love to outright drop him (I want roster room to grab Volek for a Week 5 McNabb bye, TEN vs. GB), I just can't pull the trigger on releasing Duckett.

But that league where I have him is so tight with no trading (a bunch of owners who fall in love with their team and won't want to disrupt their 1-2 seasons), he's got very little value. The guy with Dunn hasn't bitten on any of my Duckett for crappy WR trade offers.

Bottom Line: Is Duckett so bad at this point he should be dropped & let him clog someone else's bench?
... in my opinion, of course - but that should always go without saying.
www.bigfellas.net (home of the golf rap "On The Green")
Challie
Head Coach
Head Coach

Home Cafe: Football

Postby Plindsey88 » Tue Sep 28, 2004 11:58 am

Duckett has the same value as any other backup running back in the league... Possibly diminshed value because of the fact that a lot of ATL's running game flows through Mike Vick... Duckett's only real value at this point is as a goal line back, so basically I'd put him on par with Jerome Bettis... If you would keep Bettis in your situation, keep Duckett... If not, then dump him...

Signature courtesy of: madaslives911
Plindsey88
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Return to Football Talk