COLES? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

COLES?

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby kanezfan11 » Tue Sep 28, 2004 6:46 pm

creamdoorthirtyniner wrote:He isn't getting the looks he needs to produce, and yes, I did watch the game :*)

If he is gonna produce, then Gibbs must realize that Brunell sucks major and bench him in favor of Ramsey...

And Skinsfan thanks for the play by play rendition of the game ;-D lol

Ramsey's worse IMO... I'd start Timmy Hasselbeck. ;-D
kanezfan11
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterSweet 16 Survivor
Home Cafe: Football

Postby terpfan » Tue Sep 28, 2004 7:49 pm

It should be noted that Coles dislocated his finger early in the game last night. They shoved it back in place on the sideline and he didnt say a word to anyone. That hopefully explains the drops early on. He started making some catches later (and Gardner caught fire).

Second of all, if you think Coles is a wuss you absolutely nothing. The guy played all last year on a broken foot and never complained one bit. He works so hard every day in practice that the coaches worry he wont let his injury heal. He goes over the middle as often as anyone and usually makes the catch (last game was definately an exception, and probbaly the worst game i've ever seen him play)

The one positive I took from last night is that they certainly were throwing it in his direction often enough. That and Brunell did seem to be heating up in the second half.
terpfan
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerSweet 16 ChampionPick 3 Weekly Winner

Postby Wesley Walker » Tue Sep 28, 2004 10:01 pm

Presto wrote:I put R Moss, M Harrison, Holt, Owens, Ward, Mason, Chad, S. Moss, J Horn, Torry H, TO, Hines W, Marvin H, Randy, CJohnson, and Santana all before Coles.

I haven't read pages 2-49 of this thread yet, but I'd say Bruce and Wayne are better than Coles right now too. Give it a few weeks though. I'd sooner trade for Coles right now than for Javon Walker.
Wesley Walker
Head Coach
Head Coach

Cafe WriterCafe Ranker
(Past Year: 2)

Postby Wesley Walker » Tue Sep 28, 2004 10:04 pm

I just read pages two and three. This thread is stupid. If there is a god in the cafe, this thread will be locked.
Wesley Walker
Head Coach
Head Coach

Cafe WriterCafe Ranker
(Past Year: 2)

Postby skinsfan » Wed Sep 29, 2004 4:33 am

Brunnell is much much much better for our team than Ramsey. It is easy to say "PULL HIM!", but we all saw how Ramsey threw 3 INT in a quarter after Brunell had to leave the game@NYG. Ramsey really had his head messed up in the Spurrier regime. After that first sack@NYG, he had the worst happy feet I've seen since Heath Shuler and was throwing EVERY pass way above the receiver's head.

So stick with the less spectacular Brunell if for no reason other than that he can run a nice bootleg when the D runs an interior blitz.
Skins fan through thick and thin.
skinsfan
General Manager
General Manager

Previous

Return to Football Talk