Will TO keep it up - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Will TO keep it up

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby Cornbread Maxwell » Wed Sep 29, 2004 10:07 am

34=Sweetness wrote:It could be a battle between Moss and TO for the #1 receiver this year. I don't think Harrison and Holt can compete with them due to the (re-)emergence of Wayne and Bruce. TO is the guy McNabb looks for in the red zone, and I doubt that changes. I'd say 15 TDs and 1300 rec isn't out of the question, if he continues to be a big redzone target.

I tend to agree with this - except I am holding out for Holt still - Bruce's early returns are obviously hurting his production. I think the top 3 are very clearly Moss, TO, and Holt with CJohnson coming in at #4.

With what we have seen from IND this season, it would be a suprise if Harrison finished in the top 3 - maybe not even top 5.

I think the real point about these players is their value. How many of you are happy you passed on any of the top 4 WRs for Barlow, DD, Rudi, Henry, or Dillon at this point? In my mind, I think that the value of the 2nd tier RBs was clearly off this preseason when we were drafting.
Cornbread Maxwell
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertSweet 16 Survivor
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Steve_Mac9 » Wed Sep 29, 2004 10:22 am

Look I think this guy is an ass but I have no problem with his game but my thing is when The D's get tougher, the weather turns colder, the games become more meaningful I'm still not convinced that McNabb can get him the ball downfield. Because of this I think Moss, Holt, Wayne(not Harrison), Ward, Roy Williams, and possibly J Walker will slide in front of him
Steve_Mac9
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Postby eaglesrule » Wed Sep 29, 2004 11:15 am

do you even watch eagles games? mcnabb can get the ball down field .. he has the arm and now someone who can actually catch it.

what "d"s are going to get so hard as to mitigate it? if that is the case, maybe the dome guys catch up, but I think that is a stretch to be honest.

I still think moss is better and we will be the best by year's end, but it is pretty hard to argue with to now, or looking at his schedule, in the future. there is baltimore and carolina on the horizon for tough defenses -- then pittsburgh which is tougher than usual. that's it. and the baltimore game is a grudge match anyway, so all bets are off with that one.

I don't see how anyone who actualyl watches eagles games could come off questioning mcnabb's ability to get him the ball.
eaglesrule
General Manager
General Manager

Previous

Return to Football Talk