Larry Johnson?? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Kansas City Chiefs

Larry Johnson??

Moderator: Football Moderators

What would Johnson go for in a possible trade?

1st round pick
13%
2nd round pick
25%
3rd round pick
13%
less than a 3rd round pick
No votes
Trade won't happen... doesn't matter
50%
Veteren player(s)
No votes

Total votes : 8

Larry Johnson??

Postby no1cowboysfan » Tue Sep 28, 2004 8:26 pm

I posted this on the Dallas forum a half hour ago... I just wanted to see if you knew anymore on this end. Any news?

Maybe? Well, he was. The young star out of Penn State is pretty much stuck waiting in Kansas City for his chance to shine. He only played 6 games as a rookie, rushing 20 times for 85 yards with a TD... not bad.

Tensions have escalated after coach Vermeil made a crude comment about Johnson's lack of experience, and Kansas City is now hearing offers for the second-year back. Coach Vermeil, who has since talked to Johnson, does not want the running back to leave (who is the third back on KC's depth chart); nor does Dallas show any interest so far in Johnson. Dallas was the first team KC shopped Johnson to.

Dallas currently has 3 RBs on their depth chart: the aging Eddie George, multi-tasking Richie Anderson (last year a fullback), and young hopeful ReShard Lee. Dallas' running offense has been less than electrifying, and the addition of Johnson might help to spark the ground game.

'Cause I'm Cow ... Boy ... for life.
no1cowboysfan
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Mock(ing) Drafter
Home Cafe: Football

Return to Kansas City Chiefs