Anyone have an opinion on Randy Hymes. - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Anyone have an opinion on Randy Hymes.

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby Birdman » Thu Sep 30, 2004 8:46 am

Thanks again guys who have helped.

So, would you drop Fitz, or Clayton to pick him up. Cbsportsline is saying Fitz's low output is due to lingering ankle inury. Other people here are saying stick with Fitz.

Damn, these reciever issues are killing me.
Birdman Beginner
Head Coach
Head Coach

Home Cafe: Football

Postby Plindsey88 » Thu Sep 30, 2004 8:53 am

Birdman wrote:Thanks again guys who have helped.

So, would you drop Fitz, or Clayton to pick him up. Cbsportsline is saying Fitz's low output is due to lingering ankle inury. Other people here are saying stick with Fitz.

Damn, these reciever issues are killing me.

I would NOT give up Fitz to pick him up... Boldin's return is not too far off, and if I had Fitzgerald I would want to see what that does for his numbers before I dropped him...

Signature courtesy of: madaslives911
Plindsey88
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Birdman » Thu Sep 30, 2004 9:00 am

Presto, you said the same thing to me. How are you helping anybody here. If you are gonna take the time to type some words in here, why don't you make them worthwhile.
Birdman Beginner
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby Presto » Thu Sep 30, 2004 9:02 am

Birdman wrote:Presto, you said the same thing to me. How are you helping anybody here. If you are gonna take the time to type some words in here, why don't you make them worthwhile.

You should draft better next time instead of relying on Houshmancrappa for points, phoneface.
Presto
Water Boy
Water Boy

Postby Plindsey88 » Thu Sep 30, 2004 9:05 am

Birdman wrote:Presto, you said the same thing to me. How are you helping anybody here. If you are gonna take the time to type some words in here, why don't you make them worthwhile.

Ignore this troll...

He's infamous, under his many names here, for popping into whatever thread he can just to get a rise out of people...

Most of us have quit responding to his inane drivel, so he's clearly decided to start in on some of the newer members with this nonsense...

It's not worth your time... Just ignore his opinions, and realize that 9 times out of 10 his advice is garbage... ;-D

Plindsey88
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Presto » Thu Sep 30, 2004 9:09 am

Plindsey88 wrote:Ignore this troll...

He's infamous, under his many names here, for popping into whatever thread he can just to get a rise out of people...

Most of us have quit responding to his inane drivel, so he's clearly decided to start in on some of the newer members with this nonsense...

It's not worth your time... Just ignore his opinions, and realize that 9 times out of 10 his advice is garbage... ;-D

You should trade Penny for some WR help cuz ur WRs are garbage.

See..that's helpful.
Presto
Water Boy
Water Boy

Postby Plindsey88 » Thu Sep 30, 2004 9:10 am

Presto wrote:
Plindsey88 wrote:Ignore this troll...

You should trade Penny for some WR help cuz ur WRs are garbage.

See..that's helpful.

I've been working on it... I don't need your help, KT...

Plindsey88
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Postby Presto » Thu Sep 30, 2004 9:12 am

Plindsey88 wrote:I've been working on it... I don't need your help, KT...

My help is worth dollar billz, bro. Trade Penny for Hines ward or something. or Mason. or Calico.

Plus, I'm a different person than KT, but we both love the Titans. We are usually on at the same time and posting simultaneously.
Presto
Water Boy
Water Boy

Postby Birdman » Thu Sep 30, 2004 9:15 am

Presto, why are you here. If you draft so well you obviously don't need any help.

And since the draft is over, you certainly can't help any of us.

"phoneface" what the hell is that supposed to be, an insult?
Good one!
Birdman Beginner
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby Plindsey88 » Thu Sep 30, 2004 9:18 am

Presto wrote:
Plindsey88 wrote:I've been working on it... I don't need your help, KT...

My help is worth dollar billz, bro. Trade Penny for Hines ward or something. or Mason. or Calico.

Plus, I'm a different person than KT, but we both love the Titans. We are usually on at the same time and posting simultaneously.

Blah-Blah-Blah.... Did you also post his top 5 prospects for the week for him this week? Yeah, you usually are on at the same time, and post simultaneously... That's not hard to do...

And, for the record, I don't think there is anyone that would trade Ward for Penny straight up, but the McNair owner in my money league IS looking to get himself a suitable QB, so we're negotiating a Penny and Caldwell for McNair and Bruce type of trade... He's desperate at QB and stacked at WR....

Plindsey88
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

PreviousNext

Return to Football Talk