Joe Horn??? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Joe Horn???

Moderator: Football Moderators

Joe Horn???

Postby Will Herrmann » Thu Sep 30, 2004 8:52 am

So it appears we're picking up where we left off last season, and Joe Horn is going to be listed on the injury report every week. Is this to be expected?? Will we see Joe playing on a weekly basis despite being listed every week? I don't know if I can take another season of weekly "game-time decisions" regarding Horn and whether I should start or bench him.

How serious is the knee injury and can he continue to perform at the level he has been these first few weeks?
Will Herrmann
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Home Cafe: Football

Postby Wesley Walker » Thu Sep 30, 2004 9:26 am

You answer your own question.

His four-TD/cell-phone performance in Week 15 last year? I think he was "questionable" for that game.

Joe Horn is one tough wide receiver.
Wesley Walker
Head Coach
Head Coach

Cafe WriterCafe Ranker
(Past Year: 2)

Postby Flux » Thu Sep 30, 2004 9:28 am

How many games did Horn actually miss last year? 1? (not really sure but i think it was only 1)

If it goes to a game time decision w/ him, that means he's playing. Its just like McNair, if there is a possibility for him to play, he will be in the game
Flux
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Wesley Walker » Thu Sep 30, 2004 9:57 am

Flux wrote:How many games did Horn actually miss last year? 1? (not really sure but i think it was only 1)

If it goes to a game time decision w/ him, that means he's playing. Its just like McNair, if there is a possibility for him to play, he will be in the game

I think the only game he missed was Week 17 -- was that a suspension for the cell-phone, of did he just get fined?
Wesley Walker
Head Coach
Head Coach

Cafe WriterCafe Ranker
(Past Year: 2)

Return to Football Talk