2005 Madden League Rules - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Video Games

2005 Madden League Rules

Moderator: Football Moderators

2005 Madden League Rules

Postby deftdelivery » Thu Sep 30, 2004 6:59 pm

Now that we finally have 10 guys... (And hopefully we'll FINISH the season with 10 guys....but I'd say 9 to 1 odds....I'll take the bets)...we can start thinking about the season. I'm going to list some general rules for the league...feel free to add on...

1 - Each team should get in 1 game a week. If you can play more, feel free. I'm really not worried about everyone playing the exact amount of teams at a given time...so it's okay to "skip" ahead to next week. Don't play 4-5 games in advance, though, cuz you'll be waiting for games for a LONG time.
2 - We'll play with fair play rules so nobody goes for it on 4th on stupid situations.
3 - Play the game straight...IE no cheap plays that work everytime and no glitches...I know most of us don't even know of any...but keep it realistic. Don't run goal line 20 plays a game.
4 - Don't worry about keeping stats or anything...if you want to, you can post some stats. It's entirely optional
5 - After each game, please post the game with a brief summary, and a confirmation/acknowledgement of the score. Both users need to post after a game.

Post here if you have more ideas.
[url=http://www.studio-seraph.com/forums]Image[/url]
YOUR movie resource - sign up at the forums

[color=green]PS I'll find my frog[/color]
deftdelivery
General Manager
General Manager

Home Cafe: Football

Return to Video Games