dynasty league - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Classifieds

dynasty league

Moderator: Football Moderators

dynasty league

Postby hwaterboys » Mon Jun 23, 2003 9:59 am

We still have a couple of openings in our league if you are interested.

Here is the website address:

http://thenffl.com

Cost is $7.00. League Champion receives a trophy and team picture. 3 Division winners receive team pictures. You can check the team photos out by going to our website and clicking on team photos. We will also help you out with your team logo, team helmet, uniforms etc.

Please let me know if you are interested.
thanks,
mj
mailto:thewaterboys@mailcity.com
hwaterboys
Water Boy
Water Boy

Home Cafe: Football

some of leagues rules

Postby hwaterboys » Mon Jun 23, 2003 10:01 am

You can sign up by just telling me that you want in, and letting me know your
name and password. and if
you tell me your team name etc I can go ahead and set everything up
for you. Also if you have a logo or a team helmet then please send
it to me. If you have a picture of yourself that you would like to have as
the coach then you can send me that as well. If you don't have a logo or helmet let me know your ideas
and I can help you out with that. Eventually you will need to send a
check ($7.00)or pay by pay pal. This covers a trophy for the league
champion and also team pictures for the division winners. You will actually
draft your own players from scratch.

Here are the majority of the rules:
Passing 4 points for every TD passed.Rushing 6 points for every TD rushed.Receiving 6 points for every TD received..Example:Daunte Culpepper throws a 48 yard touchdown pass to Randy Moss.Daunte Culpepper 8 pts 4 for the passing TD2 for the passing yards*Randy Moss 12 pts 6 for the receiving TD4 for the receiving yards** Yardage points are awarded for the total yards accumulated after the game for their respective categories. In the scoring examples shown we calculate the receiving yards to show the points. But this would be assuming the player was involved in only that play. If the player goes on to pass, rush, or receive for more yards then the performance points would be calculated for the total yards, not separately as they score.Performance (yardage) ScoringPassing 1 point for every 20 yards passed.-2 points for every interception thrown.Rushing 1 point for every 10 yards rushed.-2 points for every fumbleReceiving 1 point for every 10 yards received.-2 points for every fumbleAll total yardage will be rounded down to determine scoring.Example 1: 296 yards total passing will be considered 290 yards resulting in 14 points.Example 2: 88 yards total rushing will be considered 80 yards rushing resulting in 8 points.Example 3: 7 yards total receiving will be considered 0 yards receiving resulting in 0 points.Example 4: 50 yards total passing and 2 interceptions would result in -2 points.Two Point Conversion ScoringPassing 2 points for every conversion passed.Rushing 2 points for every conversion rushed.Receiving 2 points for every conversion received.Field Goal and PAT ScoringPAT 1 point for every PAT made.Field Goal 3 points for every FG of 0-3100 yards.br> Defensive and Special Teams Scoring(The following scoring applies to the complete team and not the player performing the score.)Touchdown 6 points for every TD scored. (TD`s made after an interception, kick-off return, field goal block, punt return, fumble recovery, etc.)Fumble Recovery 1 point for every fumble recovery.Safety 4 points for every safety.Interception 2 points for every Interception.Sack 2 points for every sack.Shutout 10 points for allowing the opponent no points.Note: During a 4th down play, if the kicking team is on the field and they decide to fake a punt or a field goal attempt or if the attempt ends in a broken play, the results of the play are not considered a special teams play. For example: If the kicker lines up for a field goal and the ball goes to another player that either runs it or throws for a TD, the TD is awarded to the player and not the special teams (TM position). It is treated a regular offensive scoring play. This rule is not limited to just 4th downs (it applies to any down played).
We are also are implementing a salary cap. Each team will have $200 million
to work with. I should have Players salaries entered in by next week.
We also use formations. To make it more NFL like we have different formations
that you can use depending on team byes etc. Every week you can choose
from the following formations:
Wishbone QB,RB,RB,RB,TE,TE,KR,DEF
PRO QB,RB,RB,WR,WR,TE,KR,DEF
RUN AND SHOOT QB,RB,WR,WR,WR,TE,KR,DEF
NO BACK QB,WR,WR,WR,WR,WR,KR,DEF
SHOTGUN QB,RB,WR,WR,WR,WR,KR,DEF
JUMBO QB,RB,RB,WR,TE,TE,KR,DEF
CONSERVATIVE QB,RB,RB,WR,TE,KR,DEF,DEF
I may have missed one but I think that's it. This way due to injuries and byes you can
change formations to your teams strengths.
We do also have an injured reserve roster spot, farm league roster spot.
We would love to have you aboard. Also if you have any friends or family that would like to join in
they are welcome as well. Please let me know.
hwaterboys
Water Boy
Water Boy

Home Cafe: Football

Return to Classifieds