yahoo publics - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to General Talk

yahoo publics

Moderator: Football Moderators

yahoo publics

Postby portisfan24 » Fri Oct 01, 2004 9:41 pm

anyone on the leaderboard for pickem, salary cap or regular? I should be in my regular league because I owned the draft but my team is bust city.
portisfan24
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Flockers » Fri Oct 01, 2004 9:45 pm

Public leagues blow ass. More than half the people stop playing after one week. :-t
Flockers
General Manager
General Manager

Graphics Expert

Postby 34=Sweetness » Fri Oct 01, 2004 11:51 pm

The leaderboard in regular drafts don't matter, because someone creates 12 yahoo IDs, gets a league, then gets all the good players on one team to rack up on the leaderboard.
ImageImage
34=Sweetness
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) DrafterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 Survivor

Postby portisfan24 » Sat Oct 02, 2004 5:01 pm

34=Sweetness wrote:The leaderboard in regular drafts don't matter, because someone creates 12 yahoo IDs, gets a league, then gets all the good players on one team to rack up on the leaderboard.

ahhh thats how they do it. I remember last year the guy who won had every single top playr, but I figured his league members were just stupid.
portisfan24
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Gunslinger » Sat Oct 02, 2004 5:31 pm

34=Sweetness wrote:The leaderboard in regular drafts don't matter, because someone creates 12 yahoo IDs, gets a league, then gets all the good players on one team to rack up on the leaderboard.

Wow, that's a lot of work (and pretty sad). I was like portisfan and thought that they were just playing with idiots.
Gunslinger
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) Drafter

Postby portisfan24 » Sat Oct 02, 2004 5:51 pm

Gunslinger wrote:

Wow, that's a lot of work (and pretty sad). I was like portisfan and thought that they were just playing with idiots.

haha good to know Im not alone.
portisfan24
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Return to General Talk