marvin harrison: buy low? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

marvin harrison: buy low?

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby gatorman1122 » Sat Oct 02, 2004 9:34 pm

I'm not sure on the scoring of your league, but T.Jones happens to be the #1 scoring RB in my league

Thomas Jones's production will go down drastically in these next few weeks since Grossman is down...The defenses would just put 8-9 men in the box to stop the run.
gatorman1122
Head Coach
Head Coach

Home Cafe: Football

Postby the original texan » Sat Oct 02, 2004 11:18 pm

"theres no way harrison will give up the number 1 spot in the near future. as far as buying low goes, harrison is one of the few guys that, barring injury, is never of low value. If some guy was trying to make lame deals for him off of me, Id tell him where to go. Harrison will get his yards and tds. and with the way manning is playing, how can you even consider him as a buy low guy?" - Portisfan24

Amen! Don't cut him short just yet. It's only the fourth game. Relax. I have Harrison in both of my leagues and I'm not looking to trade him. Once the defenses realize how big of a threat Reggie Wayne and Stokley are, they will lay off the double on Harrison. Just relax!
"Texas can make it without the United States, but the United States can't make it without Texas" - Sam Houston.
the original texan
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Home Cafe: Football

Previous

Return to Football Talk