D Jackson - How's he going to do the rest of the year? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

D Jackson - How's he going to do the rest of the year?

Moderator: Football Moderators

D Jackson - How's he going to do the rest of the year?

Postby PSU All Day » Sat Oct 02, 2004 5:45 pm

Just picked him up for Stallworth and Toomer and was wondering what you guys think he will do the rest of the year.
PSU All Day
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Home Cafe: Football

Postby DanDigital » Sat Oct 02, 2004 6:10 pm

Thats funny, I just traded Jackson for Stallworth straight up. I had to though, I had major bye week issues. To think, I could have gotten another WR as well. Oh well
DanDigital
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Postby creamdoorthirtyniner » Sat Oct 02, 2004 6:20 pm

methinks you got raped dan...

Jackson will put up top 15 numbers for the rest of the year i think...he's got a threat on the other side of him that opponents have to pay attention to-kinda like the plax/ward situation inPittsburgh-and is a threat to catch every pass thrown his way and do something with it...
"I like rusty spooons...I like to touch them"
-Salad Fingers

Help Find a Cure for Diabetes,With a Simple Donantion to[url]http://www.jdrf.org/[/url]
You can make a difference!!
creamdoorthirtyniner
General Manager
General Manager

Postby DanDigital » Sat Oct 02, 2004 6:55 pm

I was in a bind and had to do it... I didn't want to drop anyone on my roster and I had to start three of four WRs, and two had the same bye week. Ah well
DanDigital
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Postby fantasizing » Sat Oct 02, 2004 8:03 pm

Seattle's offense is still in 1st gear. They haven't even come close to reaching their potential yet. Seattle have been winning easy and 2 of their first 3 games were essential over by half time, and hence, no need to keep passing. When Seattle gets into some real contests later this season then the passing yds and Tds will mount. But for Jackson to be highly productive (top 10), KRob needs to step up and makes plays as well to draw the attention off him, imo.
fantasizing
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby The Jury » Sun Oct 03, 2004 1:07 am

DanDigital wrote:I was in a bind and had to do it... I didn't want to drop anyone on my roster and I had to start three of four WRs, and two had the same bye week. Ah well

Eh, I wouldn't make such significant trades based solely on bye weeks. There are 15 other weeks to worry about.
Respect Stevie McNair. Bow down to the pouch.
The Jury
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby texanterrors » Sun Oct 03, 2004 2:46 am

I have been hearing about Seattle's potenetial for the last few years now and I have finally figured out not to believe it. Seattle is a good team comprised of good players, but they just aren't winners when it comes down too. They haven't changed they are just the same ole Seattle.
texanterrors
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Postby seadawgs531 » Sun Oct 03, 2004 3:10 am

Seattle's offense is functioning at about 80% as soon as KRob starts catching passes it will be on!

As for Djax... he will post top 15 numbers for sure by the end of the season. Right now he is Hasselback's favorite target and will stay that way... is see about 1100+ and 14TD's

Only downfall is Holmgren tends to spread the ball around and that means some off/on type games for both recievers.

There Defense will keep the O on the field alot though!!

And to the above poster that stated: "They haven't changed they are just the same ole Seattle".

4.5ish pts. per game allowed? that sound like the Seahawks of old?
QB: Tom Brady, Jake Plummer, Chad Pennington
RB: Shaun Alexander, Edgerrin James, Corey Dillon, Chris Brown
WR: Jevon Walker, Donald Driver, Derrick Mason, Ashley Lelie
TE: Randy McMichael
K: J. Brown
DEF: Washington
D: Ed Reed
seadawgs531
Water Boy
Water Boy

Postby no1cowboysfan » Sun Oct 03, 2004 5:07 am

texanterrors wrote:I have been hearing about Seattle's potenetial for the last few years now and I have finally figured out not to believe it. Seattle is a good team comprised of good players, but they just aren't winners when it comes down too. They haven't changed they are just the same ole Seattle.

I have developed a similar theory about New Orleans...

How is is that such a well-rounded offense with so much talent still be so bad? Oh yeah... defense... my bad.

'Cause I'm Cow ... Boy ... for life.
no1cowboysfan
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Mock(ing) Drafter

Return to Football Talk