Domanick Davis - Beyond Week 4 - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Domanick Davis - Beyond Week 4

Moderator: Football Moderators

Domanick Davis - Beyond Week 4

Postby Jamal32 » Sat Oct 02, 2004 7:31 pm

Let's assume this ankle thing is minor and he's good to go against The Purple in Week 5.

Yeah, he's had fumbling problems and this injury was and is a complete bummer, but he did score twice in Week 1 and was pushing 200 combo yards in Week 2.

Does anybody really think he could end up splitting a significant amount of time with Hollings, even if he's healthy? It didn't seem like Capers was a committee guy in Carolina (As I recall, Biakabutuka was featured the 2 weeks he was healthy, and Fred Lane was featured before his life went in the crapper.)

Anyway, I'm trying real hard not to get nervous about my man DD and wonder if any other DD owners are getting worried...
"I don't think there's anybody in this organization not focused on the 49ers... I mean Chargers."
-Bill Belichick
Jamal32
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Home Cafe: Football

Postby Justin_Case » Sat Oct 02, 2004 7:37 pm

I don't buy any of the talk about him losing his spot because of fumbles. He is one of the best players on a bad team. They don't really have a choice. I think he will continue to put up decent yardage totals and limit his fumbles from here on out. With the backups being injured it makes it even less likely. I honestly believe most of the people spreading these rumours are trying to buy him cheap and trying to scare owners. I wouldn't be worried if you have him.
Justin_Case
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

(Past Year: 3)

Postby no1cowboysfan » Sat Oct 02, 2004 7:54 pm

justin_case wrote:I don't buy any of the talk about him losing his spot because of fumbles. He is one of the best players on a bad team. They don't really have a choice. I think he will continue to put up decent yardage totals and limit his fumbles from here on out. With the backups being injured it makes it even less likely. I honestly believe most of the people spreading these rumours are trying to buy him cheap and trying to scare owners. I wouldn't be worried if you have him.

same here. He'll score enough points to negate his fumbles anyways.

'Cause I'm Cow ... Boy ... for life.
no1cowboysfan
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Mock(ing) Drafter

Return to Football Talk