Family Emergency...what should I do??? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Family Emergency...what should I do???

Moderator: Football Moderators

Sensitive subject...

Postby fantasy messenger » Sun Oct 03, 2004 3:13 am

Give him the same lineup as last week unless you know for sure that some of his players are "out" this week or their NFL teams are on a bye. Assuming these circumstances, as acting Commish, you should submit another lineup for him.
Always do your homework!
fantasy messenger
Water Boy
Water Boy

Home Cafe: Football

Postby Arlo » Sun Oct 03, 2004 9:38 am

Agreed with the consensus. I don't think anyone could fault you for making those changes, especially after you've talked with several other owners.

I agree that fantasy football will be the last thing on this owner's mind now, but in situations like this, once you do get back to fantasy, it's always nice to see that your leaguemates are watching out for you. On those grounds alone, you're doing the right thing.

Quick note: it can't hurt to find a way to let this owner's opponent know what you're doing beforehand.

Hope daughter and fiancé are all right!
Arlo
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Baseball

Previous

Return to Football Talk