I am Looking to Join a Dynasty League - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Classifieds

I am Looking to Join a Dynasty League

Moderator: Football Moderators

I am Looking to Join a Dynasty League

Postby fedoras » Wed Jun 25, 2003 9:04 pm

This is my first of two classified ads (this one looking for a league, the next one searching for owners) to be posted back to back, so please bear with me.

First off, I'm looking to join a dynasty league, free or money league, it doesn't matter. I'd prefer to join one just now starting up in its initial year, but an existing league will do just fine as well, and I'm not picky about the situation of the franchise I'd be inheriting. I'd also prefer a league that utilizes contract year caps and salary/free agent dollar caps because I think it provides more strategy and detail, but again this is not set in stone as far as I am concerned.

As for my experience, I have 7 years under my belt in redraft and keeper leagues. I prefer the keeper leagues to the redraft, but ultimately I want to get into dynasty leagues for the duration. In my main league (the one I've been in for 7 years, the keeper league), I have a combined regular season record of 60-30-1, including a perfect 13-0 last year, and no season ever below the .500 mark (my worst season being my first, at 6-6-1.)

Obviously, I can't promise similar success, but I can promise active ownership and tough competition. If you have an opening in a dynasty league, please shoot me an email at mailto:tutjer@hotmail.com

Thanks for the attention.
fedoras
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Home Cafe: Football

Postby fedoras » Wed Jul 02, 2003 8:24 pm

bumpity bumpity.
fedoras
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Home Cafe: Football

Return to Classifieds