C'mon Titan fans! Be loud be proud - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting

C'mon Titan fans! Be loud be proud

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby Dr. Duran Duran » Sun Oct 03, 2004 11:46 pm

I'm sure Mac9 will pop up and say something intelligent.
Dr. Duran Duran
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafecasterTrivia Time Trial ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby maddog60 » Mon Oct 04, 2004 11:03 am

SwiperNoSwiping wrote:Way to use profanity. Nothing like losing with class.

I would have expected that from a newbie in here. Not someone with 2000+ posts. That makes you look dumb.

Go a little easy on him man. I'd hate to be a Titan's fan on this forum, with one specific moron spouting off the most innane comments and making all Titan's fans look bad, then being lumped in with him just for beign a Titan's fan.

There is only one annoying Titans fan that we all love to hate, and Slingblade isn't him.
maddog60
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) Drafter

Postby SwiperNoSwiping » Mon Oct 04, 2004 11:50 am

that's fine. he is free to apologize at anytime for what he said. there is no need for that type of response.

or else he can just sit around and be a sore loser. either way, he was dumb to respond that way. And he has been around long enough to know better.
SwiperNoSwiping
Grillmaster
Grillmaster

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Slingblade » Mon Oct 04, 2004 1:46 pm

sorry about the response....posted it after seeing the game results...dont think ive ever been that mad in my life
Slingblade
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) Drafter

Postby goleafsgo96 » Mon Oct 04, 2004 4:50 pm

id just like to say i hope this was an eye opener for alot of people... now before i go on i know the titans played poor but...

everyone was talking about how awful the chargers were and how another 1-15 season was in the works...NEWSFLASH.. they are an NFL team, and the NFL has tons of parody, and EVERY player on the chargers squad is NFL caliber. anyone can beat anyone, and i hope this was just proved by the way the chargers thumped the titans yesterday. If guys like Brees can show up and play to their potential, any team can be the best at any given week, and Arizona also proved this. Did samari rolle and andre dyson both play? If so, Brees dismantled a decent passing defense, and that goes to show how equal the league is.

Now SAN FRAN, thats a diferent story...
Chris Leak-QB-Florida Gators
goleafsgo96
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) DrafterLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby SwiperNoSwiping » Mon Oct 04, 2004 9:03 pm

No hard feelings swing. It's cool. It's all pushed under the rug.
SwiperNoSwiping
Grillmaster
Grillmaster

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby 34=Sweetness » Mon Oct 04, 2004 9:28 pm

goleafsgo96 wrote:id just like to say i hope this was an eye opener for alot of people... now before i go on i know the titans played poor but...

everyone was talking about how awful the chargers were and how another 1-15 season was in the works...NEWSFLASH.. they are an NFL team, and the NFL has tons of parody, and EVERY player on the chargers squad is NFL caliber. anyone can beat anyone, and i hope this was just proved by the way the chargers thumped the titans yesterday. If guys like Brees can show up and play to their potential, any team can be the best at any given week, and Arizona also proved this. Did samari rolle and andre dyson both play? If so, Brees dismantled a decent passing defense, and that goes to show how equal the league is.

Its spelled p-a-r-i-t-y, I believe. If it was parody it would be a humorous take on it :-D
ImageImage
34=Sweetness
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) DrafterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 Survivor

Postby Gunslinger » Mon Oct 04, 2004 9:36 pm

Slingblade wrote:sorry about the response....posted it after seeing the game results...dont think ive ever been that mad in my life

No worries - we've all been there.
Gunslinger
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) Drafter

Postby inferno19 » Mon Oct 04, 2004 9:38 pm

34=Sweetness wrote:
goleafsgo96 wrote:id just like to say i hope this was an eye opener for alot of people... now before i go on i know the titans played poor but...

Its spelled p-a-r-i-t-y, I believe. If it was parody it would be a humorous take on it :-D

I think we all knew what he meant.
1335 rushing yards, 53 receptions, 441 receiving yards. 18 TDs.
Money in the bank.
inferno19
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Postby maddog60 » Wed Oct 06, 2004 2:11 am

34=Sweetness wrote:

Nah, he was right the first time :-b

Seriously, the Chargers have made some impressive strides. I think the most important developement has been that their WRs have finally begun to produce instead of being a revolving door of guys who can't catch. If even one of them emerges as a go-to threat this year, that's one less position to fill next year, and SD still needs a lot of pieces to the playoff picture.
maddog60
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) Drafter

Previous

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting