Jets WRs. - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Jets WRs.

Moderator: Football Moderators

Jets WRs.

Postby Guttpuppy » Fri Jun 27, 2003 4:09 pm

TSN:It will take a team effort to replace WR Laveranues Coles. WRs Curtis Conway, Wayne Chrebet and Santana Moss can be effective, if used properly. Conway has the speed to stretch the field and is capable of a 1,000-yard season. Chrebet is a dependable possession receiver, especially in the slot. The team is expecting dramatic improvement from Moss, a 2001 first-round pick. His should double his '02 production (30 catches, 433 yards). The team is high on second-year TE Chris Baker and plans to use two-tight end packages with Baker and starter Anthony Becht.
Guttpuppy
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 Survivor
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Guest » Fri Jun 27, 2003 4:11 pm

Will this mean more production out of Curtis Martin???

Friendliness: %

Postby Homeless » Fri Jun 27, 2003 10:35 pm

They will need all 3 WR's to be their best all season long in order to capture last seasons surprise numbers.

I have the highest regard for Chad, but I think he will suffer more than is expected due to the loss of Coles. :,-(
Homeless
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Location: I could be anywhere! and so could my SILK scarf! M&M's anyone ?

Postby Guttpuppy » Fri Jun 27, 2003 10:51 pm

I think Coles #'s suffer more than CPenn.He is that good.He may start off a little slow but he will do great.As far as CMart is concerned,yes,good reciever play will make him better but it's his health that is key for him.
Guttpuppy
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 Survivor

Postby t-love » Sat Jun 28, 2003 1:14 pm

Lamont Jordan looks poised to take over as soon as a knee gets banged up.
t-love
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

(Past Year: 8)

Postby slowkidz » Sat Jun 28, 2003 10:42 pm

there are also rumors afloat of jordan/martin spitting carries....yet another rbbc approach??? :-o
slowkidz
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerPick 3 Champion

Postby Guttpuppy » Sat Jun 28, 2003 11:29 pm

The only reason there are rumors is because of the injuries last season.Jordan gets his looks but it's CMart's job to lose.
Guttpuppy
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Return to Football Talk