Barlow!!! - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Barlow!!!

Moderator: Football Moderators

Barlow!!!

Postby mikeyd » Mon Oct 04, 2004 9:32 am

I have finally started to lose my mind. I sit Tiki thinking Barlow is due to do something. I vow right now to never start Barlow again! SF may never play with a lead the rest of the year.. hence they may never feel the need to run the ball again! I am having a tragic start to my year, took Duece 1st rd, Barlow 2nd so you can see my frustration. I love this game,I love this game,I love this game,I love this game,I love this game,I love this game....... I hope most of you didn't make the same mistake I did!
mikeyd
Water Boy
Water Boy

Home Cafe: Football

Postby drsteuss » Mon Oct 04, 2004 9:41 am

Take the A and the R out of Barlow and that's how he did this week.

I usually play Barlow at the flex, so I count any big contribution from him as a bonus, but I wouldn't want to rely on him as a starter, as I had to this week.
aka Big Daddy Drew, Kissing Suzy Kolber
drsteuss
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Postby mikeyd » Mon Oct 04, 2004 9:55 am

Yeah.... He just hasn't done much..(1 good week). I am with you on the Vikes though I am in Nordern Minnesota, I hope this is the year!!
mikeyd
Water Boy
Water Boy

Postby SwiperNoSwiping » Mon Oct 04, 2004 10:19 am

He finally may have earned himself a seat on the pine in my lineup, assuming Suggs is the man in Cleveland. He didn't look good last night, plus Terry Jackson is getting a lot of looks, which I am not expecting Barlow to get all of the looks, but, certainly more than he is getting.
SwiperNoSwiping
Grillmaster
Grillmaster

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby snakebit » Mon Oct 04, 2004 10:19 am

I took the same RBs as you, Deuce, then Barlow, then Tiki in the 5th round. We'll be fine once Deuce comes back, but I'm definitely staying with Tiki. We'll just have to suffer with Barlow until then.
snakebit
Water Boy
Water Boy

Postby detroit_to_denver » Mon Oct 04, 2004 10:22 am

I hear ya. I jsut need him to have a decent game and i am going to try and peddle him off. All these guys that were still available and I picked BARLOW. Could have had T Jones, C Brown, Westbrook. I knew that SF would be bad but this bad. Jesus. Their O line is horrible they are always behind. And Barlow isn't a Tomlinson or B Sanders where he can make up for this.
detroit_to_denver
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Postby S2 » Mon Oct 04, 2004 10:24 am

I got LT2, Davis and Barlow. Hope D. Davis comes back strong, have him on both teams!
S2
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Pick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 Survivor

Postby Turd Burglar » Mon Oct 04, 2004 10:26 am

Yeah, my RB core looked good at the beginning of the season: Deuce, Barlow and Dillon. Needless to say, not looking so good at this point :-t
Turd Burglar
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Postby mikeydavison » Mon Oct 04, 2004 10:29 am

I traded Barlow/R. Smith for Dillon/Lelie. I didn't like giving up Rod because he's been a nice 3rd WR, but I got sick of waiting for Barlow to finally show up. On a better team he might do something, but I don't see the 49ers running much because they're always behind.
mikeydavison
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Postby marcop11 » Mon Oct 04, 2004 12:09 pm

BENCHED! ALL I HEARD IS "BARLOW IS TOO GOOD TO SIT". BS! i AM GOING WITH DILLON OVER BARLOW NO MATTER WHO THE 9ERS R PLAYING.
GO BIRDS!!!!!!!!

Fly Eagles Fly on the way to victory!!!!
marcop11
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Next

Return to Football Talk