who else got burned by kerry collins this week??? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

who else got burned by kerry collins this week???

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby The Jury » Tue Oct 05, 2004 8:48 pm

joester wrote:Im starting him this week..........He's against the Colts. I'd look for at least 200 yards and 2 TDs this week.

Deja vu.. here we go again..!! :-o
Respect Stevie McNair. Bow down to the pouch.
The Jury
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby steelyeri » Tue Oct 05, 2004 9:30 pm

Don't start him untill he proves that he is comfortable running that offense. New team new system for him and growing pains are relatively normal. Just my two cents.

"Well, I currently live near Seattle and up here everyone seems to completely understand if we [root] for teams other than the Seahawks." - GUS
steelyeri
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Home Cafe: Football

Postby tc » Tue Oct 05, 2004 11:28 pm

Collins is a POS! I went back and forth with my buddies on how much better Gannon was then Collins. They kept insisting that he throws a better deep ball...blah blah blah.. I knew there was a reason he couldn't beat out Gannon for the start..but oh NO my dumbazz fell for it just like everyone else. but whats worse is i started him in two leagues! one league i had gannon starting until he went down, so of course i thought collins would eat up the texans secondary (cause he throws a better deep ball, and the texans have given up 8 recieving tds)!!1 funkN POS! LOL

then i picked up collins cause mcinjured was going to be out. funkN POS! I can't win at the QB position. its been killing me! and now this week i'm dropping collins for Brees? OH just shoot me know! and i'm hoping McInjured can eat up the GB secondary.. i mean he can't play this bad all season can he?

Is McInjured going to be the Mcnabb of 03'? OH NO! he's now my #1 in two leagues! and what the FuNK am I going to do? pick up rookie Rothlesburger? Rely on Drew Brees, pick up Bledsoe..LOL I'm so hating Collins/ Gannon/ and McInjured this year! but esp. McInjured!!! ARG ARG AGR! :-° :-° :-° :-° :~( :~( :~( :~(
tc
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Home Cafe: Football

Previous

Return to Football Talk