who are the top pickups after this week? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

who are the top pickups after this week?

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby UNDEFEATED » Tue Oct 05, 2004 10:16 pm

Paladyr wrote:
MadScott wrote:Two that I haven't seen mentioned yet are Hymes, BAL and Curry, OAK. It's Curry not Porter who's been seeing the balls thrown his way. Last night's game also should pretty much solidify who the go to guy is in BAL. Hymes actually looked pretty impressive last night.

That's actually wrong about curry. He was targetted 5 times, while porter was targetting 6 times. The difference being porter is being covered by the top corners, and curry is not.

I'm not sure what to make of porter at this week, but i'm not sold on curry.

PALADYR, can you share where you retreived that ATTEMPTs or TARGETED info....would love to add that to my Fantasy Favorites List.

Danka... :-D
Image Help me earn my Cafe Helper Blinking Ambulance stripes. If you want off the wall thorough answers to your team questions...Hit me up. PM me a link. See you around.
UNDEFEATED
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) Drafter
Home Cafe: Football

A Johnson the real deal

Postby spodog » Tue Oct 05, 2004 11:43 pm

I've seen this guy play in two games this year. AJ is the real deal. He can go over the middle, is a great leaper and Carr has supremem confidence in him.

I traded 3 players (including DeShaun Foster) to get AJ and a future season draft pick and I don't regret it.
spodog
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe WriterCafe RankerCafe SpotterWeb SupporterMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby T-DIDDY » Wed Oct 06, 2004 6:18 am

Who would be a better pick up, Moore or Famous Amos?
For the long term, probably Amos, especially if wheatley is down for the count. But is Moore the best pick up for the next couple weeks against HOU & NO??? Or would it be Zereoue(assuming Wheatley can't go) against IND & DEN?
T-DIDDY
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Postby Plindsey88 » Wed Oct 06, 2004 9:19 am

UNDEFEATED wrote:
Paladyr wrote:
MadScott wrote:Two that I haven't seen mentioned yet are Hymes, BAL and Curry, OAK. It's Curry not Porter who's been seeing the balls thrown his way. Last night's game also should pretty much solidify who the go to guy is in BAL. Hymes actually looked pretty impressive last night.

That's actually wrong about curry. He was targetted 5 times, while porter was targetting 6 times. The difference being porter is being covered by the top corners, and curry is not.

I'm not sure what to make of porter at this week, but i'm not sold on curry.

PALADYR, can you share where you retreived that ATTEMPTs or TARGETED info....would love to add that to my Fantasy Favorites List.

Danka... :-D

I dunno where Paladyr got his, but here is the list:

http://www.fanball.com/fb/stats/positio ... A&ascend=N

Signature courtesy of: madaslives911
Plindsey88
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Previous

Return to Football Talk