Ride the Emmit Train??? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Ride the Emmit Train???

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby Sp_Da_Man » Tue Oct 05, 2004 5:17 pm

I'd sell the Emmitt train for something if you can. Target a guy who had T. Jones or R. Johnson on a bye week.
Who da man? Sp_Da_Man !
Sp_Da_Man
Head Coach
Head Coach

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Manja » Tue Oct 05, 2004 5:25 pm

Amazinz wrote:
no1cowboysfan wrote:People, can we PLEASE remember that nobody cared about C-Mart and his 2 touchdowns of doom last season? (not to say we didnt all love and respect him... but no one cared about his fantasy value) C-Mart's fountain of youth isn't exactly plentiful either...

You're mistaken, most at the Cafe valued his fantasy value. C-Mart was a great sleeper pick that really wasn't a sleeper pick here at the Cafe. There were a lot of people here who predicted this bounce-back season. Perhaps not to this magnitude.

C-Mart is 31, Emmitt is 35. This isn't that big of a surprise. C-Mart is not that old. If you underestimate C-Mart you're doing yourself a disservice.

One more thing, before you bash C-Mart's season last year go back and look at his production during the games that Pennington played. There is no comparison between Emmitt and C-Mart.

He wasn't so much a sleeper for me rather than a desperation pick. ;-D
Manja
Head Coach
Head Coach

Home Cafe: Football

Postby SonnyD1 » Wed Oct 06, 2004 12:04 am

Thank you Emmit Smith!! I just traded him for Rudi today (threw in Plexiglass for Ferguson as well). Now my lineup looks like this: Culpepper, Green, Tiki, Rudi, Roy Williams, D Jackson, Shockey, Tynes and the big surprise, Atlanta D.
12 team league (flex player option)....
SonnyD1
Water Boy
Water Boy

Home Cafe: Football

Previous

Return to Football Talk