What's the long-term prognosis for... - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

What's the long-term prognosis for...

Moderator: Football Moderators

What's the long-term prognosis for...

Postby Warpigs » Tue Oct 05, 2004 3:53 pm

Travis Henry. (He's the starter and healthy, but the Buffalo offense is downright miserable. How often will the Bills have to air it out to keep up in games, and how much will that screw Henry over? He is still a solid No. 2 RB, or someone to hold off on for now?)

Deuce McAllister. (He'll be back within the next two weeks. However, he wasn't exactly killing teams before he got injured -- including through the end of last year. What will he do the rest of the way? Is he still a No. 1 fantasy back, or a better No. 2?)

By the way...

Great Debates have been resurrected. A special new in-season contest has been started and we'd love to have you involved. Please check it out at:

http://www.fantasyfootballcafe.com/foru ... hp?t=91483
Warpigs
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerCafe Spotter
(Past Year: 3)
Home Cafe: Football

Postby MadScott » Tue Oct 05, 2004 4:21 pm

I've got to believe that McCallister is going to come back in and help get that offense rolling provided he's healthy. The play calling there is what worries me most about him.

Henry is somewhat more of a question mark. There line play certainly has left alot to be desired. He does have a great playoff schedule though. There doesn't seem to be a lot of scuttle-butt either about playing McGahee which seems to indicate that they don't think he would fair much better. Hopefully he turns it around but they certainly aren't going to outscore many folks.
I like simple pleasures, like butter in my ass, lollipops in my mouth. That's just me.
MadScott
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Return to Football Talk