anyone have news on W.Dunns injury? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

anyone have news on W.Dunns injury?

Moderator: Football Moderators

anyone have news on W.Dunns injury?

Postby tc » Wed Oct 06, 2004 9:49 am

does anyone have any news on Warrick Dunns injury? Will he play or will Ducket finally get a start?
tc
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Home Cafe: Football

Postby Plindsey88 » Wed Oct 06, 2004 9:54 am

His hamsting injury has him questionable in week 5, but the Atlanta Journal-Constitution is reporting that the injury is not serious, and he may be able to go... We won't know anything more until after a few practices... I wouldn't count on having a definite decision until Saturday, at the earliest, and more than likely, Sunday...

Signature courtesy of: madaslives911
Plindsey88
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby tc » Wed Oct 06, 2004 9:59 am

Plindsey88 wrote:His hamsting injury has him questionable in week 5, but the Atlanta Journal-Constitution is reporting that the injury is not serious, and he may be able to go... We won't know anything more until after a few practices... I wouldn't count on having a definite decision until Saturday, at the earliest, and more than likely, Sunday...

thanks, and for some reason i always truat and respect your comments... maybe because your right half the time and you explain your theories really well, anyways enough azz kissing.. thanks and let me know if you hear anything. i'm pretty despreate this week with r.johnson and priest BYEd.
tc
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Postby Cornbread Maxwell » Wed Oct 06, 2004 10:25 am

Mora has a history of being decptive with his player's injuries. Chances are you are not going to get complete confirmation before Sunday.
Cornbread Maxwell
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertSweet 16 Survivor

Postby Flux » Wed Oct 06, 2004 11:23 am

fanball wrote:Oct 4 Falcons' running back Warrick Dunn left Sunday's game with a cramped hamstring, but he said after the game that he could have kept playing. Instead, he opted to allow T.J. Duckett to replace him as the featured running back. "We knew it was a crucial point in the game and we needed him to step up and make first downs, and he did," Dunn told the Atlanta Journal-Constitution of Duckett. "He gets those tough yards and makes defenses cringe when he's running downfield.

Views: Dunn is making fantasy owners cringe by saying that he could have continued to play, but the good news is that it sounds like he'll be ready for the week five game against the Lions. Despite missing so much action, Warrick still produced 76 yards and one touchdown. He leads the league in touchdowns this season with five.
Flux
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Nobodies Business » Wed Oct 06, 2004 11:33 am

The impression im getting is that his "injury" was nothing.. I would be very surprised if he missed any time because of it... If he thinks he could have kept playing, I think that pretty much eliminated any chance of missing time next week..
Nobodies Business
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Postby tc » Wed Oct 06, 2004 12:54 pm

:-° ;-D

Beautiful Flux!

I needed that.
tc
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Postby UNDEFEATED » Wed Oct 06, 2004 6:00 pm

Dunn is tied for the lead in TDs with "THE BUS" at 5
Image Help me earn my Cafe Helper Blinking Ambulance stripes. If you want off the wall thorough answers to your team questions...Hit me up. PM me a link. See you around.
UNDEFEATED
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) Drafter

Postby mysteryhunt » Wed Oct 06, 2004 6:40 pm

WRONG, priest has 6
mysteryhunt
Water Boy
Water Boy

Return to Football Talk