Mack to Start. - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Houston Texans

Mack to Start.

Moderator: Football Moderators

Mack to Start.

Postby Guttpuppy » Tue Jul 01, 2003 10:56 pm

As expected...

PFW:RB Jonathan Wells appears to have fallen out of favor in the Texans’ backfield at the team’s last minicamp. According to one Texans insider, Stacey Mack has a firm grip on the starting RB job, and James Allen has an edge over Wells for the backup job. Wells has worked hard in the offseason to drop at least 10 pounds at the request of his coaches, which should help him add a burst up the middle and around the corners, but he must improve his instincts and football intelligence to see more action than he did a year ago, when he unseated Allen for the starting job.
Guttpuppy
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 Survivor
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Homeless » Wed Jul 02, 2003 1:17 am

Sleeper alert !!!
Homeless
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Location: I could be anywhere! and so could my SILK scarf! M&M's anyone ?

Postby joester » Sat Jul 05, 2003 6:27 pm

I think Mack will definently help out the entire offense..........he was a great offseason signing
joester
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) DrafterSweet 16 Survivor

Postby CVhawk » Sun Jul 06, 2003 11:16 am

OK I will say this for the umpteenth time.Stacey Mack is the best RB your gonna get late rounds.The guy has size,speed,and the nose for the goal line.IMO he could be this years key to a winning fantasy franchise.I live in JVILLE so I have watched every game Mack has played in.Trust me he is the REAL deal.Keeper league owners should look long and hard at Mack.With Carr and the receiving threats the Texans have I see 10+ TDs this year.

Damn I think I may have talked myself into drafting him with my #2 overall pick!
CVhawk
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Postby Homeless » Sun Jul 06, 2003 6:42 pm

CVhawk wrote:OK I will say this for the umpteenth time.Stacey Mack is the best RB your gonna get late rounds.The guy has size,speed,and the nose for the goal line.IMO he could be this years key to a winning fantasy franchise.I live in JVILLE so I have watched every game Mack has played in.Trust me he is the REAL deal.Keeper league owners should look long and hard at Mack.With Carr and the receiving threats the Texans have I see 10+ TDs this year.

Damn I think I may have talked myself into drafting him with my #2 overall pick!

LOL CVhawk, while I agree he is a very good back, I have to shake a little sense into you and say dont use your 2nd pick on him :-) *Shakes CVhawk*
Homeless
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Location: I could be anywhere! and so could my SILK scarf! M&M's anyone ?

Return to Houston Texans