Tight Ends - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Tight Ends

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby FinaticalOne » Thu Jul 03, 2003 6:46 am

Anonymous wrote:Wasup Spark. This is my first post, but IMO to your question. Doug Jolley would be the best pick considering the fact that he is in a wide open passing attack.

First, Houston and Miller will not sneak up on anyone this year. Every team will be well aware of Miller. Also they drafted Bennie Joppru in the second round who will take some of Miller's catches away from him this year.

Second, Jerramy Stevens still has to compete with incumbent TE Itula Mili. As long as Mili is there, Stevens will not get all the throws his way as well.

Doug Jolley came on strong in the final month of his rookie regular season with 15 catches for 239 yards and 1 TD. But he didn't stop there either, he also posted 11 grabs and another touch in the postseason. That should indicate that Gannon is starting to feel comfortable with Jolley in the system and will start to look to him more often this year.

I am the one who wrote this post. I typed in the post and submitted it only to find out I wasn't logged in.
FinaticalOne
Water Boy
Water Boy

Home Cafe: Football

Previous

Return to Football Talk