Q. Griffin leaves practice Friday,won't play Sunday !!!!!! - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Q. Griffin leaves practice Friday,won't play Sunday !!!!!!

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby chip42180 » Fri Oct 08, 2004 9:25 pm

chip42180
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Home Cafe: Football

Postby UNDEFEATED » Fri Oct 08, 2004 9:42 pm

The Miner Part 2 wrote:So this is just a blatently false post??? Wow that's pathetic.

im with MP2 on this one.
Image Help me earn my Cafe Helper Blinking Ambulance stripes. If you want off the wall thorough answers to your team questions...Hit me up. PM me a link. See you around.
UNDEFEATED
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) Drafter

Postby The Miner Part 2 » Fri Oct 08, 2004 9:47 pm

UNDEFEATED wrote:
The Miner Part 2 wrote:So this is just a blatently false post??? Wow that's pathetic.

im with MP2 on this one.

Ha, MP2, I like.
The Miner Part 2
Head Coach
Head Coach

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Members Only Jackets_ffc » Fri Oct 08, 2004 10:22 pm

RBBC :-t
One for the thumb...
Members Only Jackets_ffc
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby deftdelivery » Fri Oct 08, 2004 10:31 pm

If Qtip does not play, perhaps it's one less back out of the equation. If the RBBC works decently enough against Carolina's SURPRISINGLY horrendous rush D this season, we may not see much more of Griffin all year. And if he does play, obviously he's not going to be 100% and judging by past performance, you know there's little chance for him to play very well. I think after CAR we'll have a little bit mo of a clearer picture in DEN. Then hopefully Droughns will break his face falling out of a golf cart onto some concrete and Bell will be THE new back. ;-D
[url=http://www.studio-seraph.com/forums]Image[/url]
YOUR movie resource - sign up at the forums

[color=green]PS I'll find my frog[/color]
deftdelivery
General Manager
General Manager

Postby P. Griffin » Fri Oct 08, 2004 10:36 pm

deftdelivery wrote
Then hopefully Droughns will break his face falling out of a golf cart onto some concrete and Bell will be THE new back.

That's harsh. !+)
P. Griffin
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Postby rohbshop » Fri Oct 08, 2004 10:42 pm

i think its very wishful thinking Tatum will be the featured back this year. Quentin will always get a good share of the carries as long as hes healthy. Why? Because Shanahan loves his big play ability, he said it before the season started, also said Droughans has it too, he was talking about how they need more big plays this year.

If Quentin did lose Shanahans confidence, i bet it'd be rbbc the rest of the year.
rohbshop
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Postby The Miner Part 2 » Fri Oct 08, 2004 11:06 pm

rohbshop wrote:i think its very wishful thinking Tatum will be the featured back this year. Quentin will always get a good share of the carries as long as hes healthy. Why? Because Shanahan loves his big play ability, he said it before the season started, also said Droughans has it too, he was talking about how they need more big plays this year.

If Quentin did lose Shanahans confidence, i bet it'd be rbbc the rest of the year.

Yea Mike Martz ,RBBC, thats exactly how Shanny has always done thing. :-t
The Miner Part 2
Head Coach
Head Coach

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby rohbshop » Fri Oct 08, 2004 11:13 pm

The Miner Part 2 wrote:
rohbshop wrote:i think its very wishful thinking Tatum will be the featured back this year. Quentin will always get a good share of the carries as long as hes healthy. Why? Because Shanahan loves his big play ability, he said it before the season started, also said Droughans has it too, he was talking about how they need more big plays this year.

haha wow you sound bitter for some reason :-° sorry if the truth hurts.
rohbshop
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Postby KingGhidra » Fri Oct 08, 2004 11:21 pm

rohbshop wrote:
The Miner Part 2 wrote:

haha wow you sound bitter for some reason :-° sorry if the truth hurts.

I thought he was mocking you since Shanahan is the anti-RBBC coach. Count me as one of the few Griffin owners who thought losing Mike Anderson was bad and the emergence of Droughns would be good. As far as Bell goes... stop chasing dreams, people so badly want to have the next big thing that they ignore the current big thing.
KingGhidra
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerMock(ing) Drafter

PreviousNext

Return to Football Talk