VP Craig Nall (Vice Passer): A Hit Away From Brett Favre - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

VP Craig Nall (Vice Passer): A Hit Away From Brett Favre

Moderator: Football Moderators

VP Craig Nall (Vice Passer): A Hit Away From Brett Favre

Postby Confucian Scholars » Sat Oct 09, 2004 3:42 am

It's going to happen Monday Night...Brett Favre is going down. You must watch this game to see it for yourself.
Remember the Titans; they will be the defense that knocks Favre out for the rest of the season on national TV. (Keith Bulluck is a MUST start if your league has IDPs)
Craig Nall will be the man. He will be the Holy Grail of the waiver wire going into week 6 as Peyton Manning owners around the world salivate over a GB-Detroit match-up during Indy's bye week.
Drop that second kicker. Get rid of Peter Warrick. Make room on your roster for Craig Nall because if Peyton Manning is not your QB then he is somebody else's.......someone with a member of the 2 Drew Crew (Bledsoe and Brees) likely as Manning's back-up. You know what that means, don't you?
Trade bait for a running back! Hand over Lee Suggs, NOW!
Confucian Scholars
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Home Cafe: Football

Postby no1cowboysfan » Sat Oct 09, 2004 3:51 am

Brett might go down...

But when he gets knocked down, he gets up again. They're never gonna keep him down.

You can hate him now.... but he won't stop now... cause he can't stop now... you can hate him now... but he won't stop now... cause he can't stop now.. you can hate him now... you can hate him now.............

In conclusion, Favre is the man. Nall might get some snaps, but you better believe Favre will not break that streak...

'Cause I'm Cow ... Boy ... for life.
no1cowboysfan
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Mock(ing) Drafter

Postby Siggyfawn » Sat Oct 09, 2004 10:33 am

I just get the feeling Farve is going to miss some time this year. They're 1-3, he's been knocked around hard and the fact they traded for a QB tells me they have the same feeling.
Siggyfawn
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Postby maddog60 » Sat Oct 09, 2004 12:02 pm

First off, their record wont have anything to do with Favre missing time. They dropped a couple early games last year (one to Arizona even), and rebounded.

Also, Brett Favre, if you can count on anyone to show up for all 16 games, he's the guy. His streak in football is infathomable; its that impossible for someone to come close to repeating. The only way he's missing a game is if his arm gets ripped off.
maddog60
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) Drafter

Postby Favre.com » Sat Oct 09, 2004 12:14 pm

This is biased:

Favre is the man, if I had to pick 1 active QB to start the superbowl for me it would be him. Even if he goes down it will be for 1 week max and he already has the record which will never ever be broken anyways. ;-D
Zito is God in the Baseball Cafe
Favre.com
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

(Past Year: 16)

Postby muzz » Sat Oct 09, 2004 1:27 pm

Siggyfawn wrote:I just get the feeling Farve is going to miss some time this year. They're 1-3, he's been knocked around hard and the fact they traded for a QB tells me they have the same feeling.

They traded for a QB because they lost Pederson for the year, granted he was a backup, but they carry 3.
Don't blame us if your players stink the place up....You got our OPINION, your not paying any money for advice!!
If your new guy gets injured.. it happens, and not part of the equation beforehand.
Good Luck, and Thanks for being reasonable.
m
muzz
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Postby Amazinz » Sat Oct 09, 2004 1:33 pm

Screw that. The man had his head smashed into the ground hard during that tackle by Joseph and got a concussion. Then he came back into the game and threw a TD. He's badass. Titans can't knock him out.

It reminds me of that Monty Python quote, "It's just a flesh wound! Come back and I'll bite your kneecaps off!".
Amazinz
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby ngub12 » Sat Oct 09, 2004 4:35 pm

are you kiddin me? craig nall? thats rediculous.

and favre isnt going down any way.
ngub12
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Postby canned fuego » Sat Oct 09, 2004 5:29 pm

they only traded for a qb because Pederson is really banged up.

Favre's streak will continue until he is forced to quit playing football due to a condition that will come to be called, "Brett Favre's" disease.

He'll also consider himself to be the luckiest man on earth.
canned fuego
Water Boy
Water Boy

Q

Postby no1cowboysfan » Sat Oct 09, 2004 5:58 pm

Amazinz wrote:Screw that. The man had his head smashed into the ground hard during that tackle by Joseph and got a concussion. Then he came back into the game and threw a TD. He's badass. Titans can't knock him out.

It reminds me of that Monty Python quote, "It's just a flesh wound! Come back and I'll bite your kneecaps off!".

"'Tis but a scratch!"

'Cause I'm Cow ... Boy ... for life.
no1cowboysfan
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Mock(ing) Drafter

Return to Football Talk