SEEKING BKTBL TMS FROM 12 STATES FOR YAHOO LGUE - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Classifieds

SEEKING BKTBL TMS FROM 12 STATES FOR YAHOO LGUE

Moderator: Football Moderators

SEEKING BKTBL TMS FROM 12 STATES FOR YAHOO LGUE

Postby hatteras9 » Sun Oct 10, 2004 7:24 am

I have 4 leagues in yahoo fantasy basketball, all head to head non keepers with competitive players that have been playing together for awhile now. I always try to find players that will compete from beginning to end and are good additions to the leagues. We always have leagues going in all 4 major sports, with 3 being auto draft and 1 a live draft. The live is usually filled but every now and then an opening crops up.It looks like I may have a couple of openings for new teams in basketball this year so if you are looking for fun leagues that you can compete in seasonally in all sports or in a specific sport we might be the private leagues for you. All we ask is that a manager compete from beginning till end regardless of the standings, keep up with the sport and changes that occurr in it and keep up with his daily roster moves , trade offers that come their way and improving ones roster to be the best you can be(on paper lol) and be respectful of other league members..I commish all of these leagues and get a lot of enjoynment from them. I have now competed with teams from all but 12 states in my leagues and would like to compete with someone from every one of them before I am through so if anyone out there is from the following states and interested in joining please contact me as soon as possible AS I will be geting these together now.The states I still have yet to play with in my leagues are Alaska, Hawaii, Arkansas,Minnesota,Nebraska,New Mexico, North and South Dakota,Oklahoma,Utah, Vermont and Wyoming.If anyone out there is looking for a good league and group to join in with that you can play with for years to come from these states please contact me as soon as possible so I can get you into one of the leagues if there are any openings left or if you are just a competitive owner that thinks you would be a good fit also contact me. If I can't find somneone from one of those states I will select who sounds best to me. I have had teams from 38 states, all over Canada and several different countries as well so if someone is from another country it would also be great for you to join as I really like leagues with an international flavor as well. If interested contact me at mailto:SBIGD1955@AOL.COM. Thanks.
hatteras9
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Home Cafe: Football

Return to Classifieds