D. Branch ????? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

D. Branch ?????

Moderator: Football Moderators

D. Branch ?????

Postby irishclown » Tue Oct 12, 2004 1:19 pm

Anyone know anything about this guy. I have to use him this week or pick up someone off waivers (which costs $$ in or league) I have 2 guys on bye, and one hurt!! Any info would help!!
irishclown
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Home Cafe: Football

Postby proKrastinate » Tue Oct 12, 2004 2:23 pm

i would start shopping. branch's injury has been very mysterious and i dont like it when coaches and/or players are hiding whats happening. how long has he been out now? it seems like forever when he got injured. I think it was week 2 against the cards? anyway, they said he could have came back in teh second half if really needed, but he hasn't played since then i dont think.
proKrastinate
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Postby TheOmen » Tue Oct 12, 2004 3:27 pm

I'm holding onto him...hes a great number 2 if/when he comes back. You more than likely wont find that on the waiver wire.
TheOmen
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby BeefSandwiches » Tue Oct 12, 2004 3:29 pm

TheOmen wrote:I'm holding onto him...hes a great number 2 if/when he comes back. You more than likely wont find that on the waiver wire.

I agree and am holding him as well even though it pains me to watch him on the bench every week. I am going to have to play him in Week 8 due to byes so if he hasn't healed by then he's getting cut.
BeefSandwiches
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby MadScott » Tue Oct 12, 2004 4:12 pm

I've held him to my detriment hoping he would be back sooner than later. He went out with that injury in week 2, so it's been 3 weeks now. I'm hoping they are going to leak some details this week just so I know which way to go. He's definitely one of Brady's favorites to be sure, that's why I've been holding him.
I like simple pleasures, like butter in my ass, lollipops in my mouth. That's just me.
MadScott
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Return to Football Talk