Mac9 set for takeoff!!! - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Mac9 set for takeoff!!!

Moderator: Football Moderators

Mac9 set for takeoff!!!

Postby King-Titan » Tue Oct 12, 2004 6:45 pm

Yes it is I and I am back just like Steve McNair ... He is getting ready to roll after being bashed in this very place ... Hope all you haters are ready ready to stick it someplace because he is in the process of putting this team on his back with his arms and yes his legs ....

Keep hating we don't want you on our wagon anyway because Jeff Fisher and The Titans love it when it's them against the world!! Yeah Yeah Yeah!!!
I've been exiled - but remember I'll always find a way back to spread truth and words of wisdom.. There may be a few days between posts but I'll always be back - be back just like Mac9 ....
King-Titan
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Home Cafe: Football

Postby gatorman1122 » Tue Oct 12, 2004 6:47 pm

Yes it is I and I am back just like Steve McNair ... He is getting ready to roll after being bashed in this very place ... Hope all you haters are ready ready to stick it someplace because he is in the process of putting this team on his back with his arms and yes his legs ....

Keep hating we don't want you on our wagon anyway because Jeff Fisher and The Titans love it when it's them against the world!! Yeah Yeah Yeah!!!

wooooo....McNair rocked against an incredibly good Green Bay defense :-S
Last edited by gatorman1122 on Tue Oct 12, 2004 6:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
gatorman1122
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby awwchrist » Tue Oct 12, 2004 6:48 pm

ooookay.
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Mock(ing) DrafterInnovative MemberSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby RedskinsRock » Tue Oct 12, 2004 6:50 pm

prepare the flaps cause hes ready to rumble down the runway
Joe Gibbs for President
RedskinsRock
Water Boy
Water Boy

Postby King-Titan » Tue Oct 12, 2004 6:56 pm

gatorman1122 wrote:

wooooo....McNair rocked against an incredibly good Green Bay defense :-S

Wooooo McNabb has made a living doing that all year so far but all I hear is that he is a God!!!

Be consistent homie!!
I've been exiled - but remember I'll always find a way back to spread truth and words of wisdom.. There may be a few days between posts but I'll always be back - be back just like Mac9 ....
King-Titan
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Postby MadScott » Tue Oct 12, 2004 6:56 pm

First off, kudos to Steve McNair for having a nice game last night, there's no denying that he performed well. As an avid NFL fan, I love the tenacity that he displays and the way that he plays the game. There's some props for him.

Let's shift the focus to KT, Mac_9 and whatever the hell else you feel like glossing yourself. Why do you feel the need to come back here and cause trouble, because really, that's all you ever do. You spout your hatred of other players and go on rants about McNair and the Titans. Man, I love the fact that they are a gritty team and I've enjoyed the heck out of watching them over the last few years but you've seriously ruined them at least for me. I'm just curious why you feel compelled to come back here when you've been kicked out several times. All it does is make more work for the mods and those folks that own the site.
I like simple pleasures, like butter in my ass, lollipops in my mouth. That's just me.
MadScott
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby King-Titan » Tue Oct 12, 2004 7:01 pm

MadScott wrote:First off, kudos to Steve McNair for having a nice game last night, there's no denying that he performed well. As an avid NFL fan, I love the tenacity that he displays and the way that he plays the game. There's some props for him.

Let's shift the focus to KT, Mac_9 and whatever the hell else you feel like glossing yourself. Why do you feel the need to come back here and cause trouble, because really, that's all you ever do. You spout your hatred of other players and go on rants about McNair and the Titans. Man, I love the fact that they are a gritty team and I've enjoyed the heck out of watching them over the last few years but you've seriously ruined them at least for me. I'm just curious why you feel compelled to come back here when you've been kicked out several times. All it does is make more work for the mods and those folks that own the site.

Thank You!!!
King-Titan
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Postby Manja » Tue Oct 12, 2004 7:04 pm

Let's hope you've come to your senses and are thanking this part...

Let's shift the focus to KT, Mac_9 and whatever the hell else you feel like glossing yourself. Why do you feel the need to come back here and cause trouble, because really, that's all you ever do. You spout your hatred of other players and go on rants about McNair and the Titans. Man, I love the fact that they are a gritty team and I've enjoyed the heck out of watching them over the last few years but you've seriously ruined them at least for me.
Manja
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby King-Titan » Tue Oct 12, 2004 7:14 pm

I've been considered obnoxious because my rants are not politically correct .... The bottomline is I cannot stand "the flavor of the year" type players that the NFL tries to ram down our throat ... i.e Manning and The Colts, McNabb, TO, Ray Lewis, Deion ... it's frickin disgusting how The NFL convinces us of their superstardom and how they get the benefit of every call ... If ranting against this sh*t is a crime - I'm guilty ... But I rather go down swinging than become a robot/puppet to the media and the NFL hype machine that alot of you have become ...

Like Rage against the Machine I'm a renegade ... You mofo!!
King-Titan
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Postby gatorman1122 » Tue Oct 12, 2004 7:16 pm

You might not like what he has to say....but you gotta admire his spirit :-b
gatorman1122
Head Coach
Head Coach

Next

Return to Football Talk