A challenge from PA - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

A challenge from PA

Moderator: Football Moderators

A challenge from PA

Postby Putt4eagle » Mon Jul 14, 2003 1:18 am

Hello all. If anyone would be interested, the Hogs at PigskinAddiction.com would like to challenge 5 or 6 of the cafe' best and brightest posters to a survival league. The rules are a bit different than a straight up fantasy league. Basically you draft and let it roll form there. No moves or trades. It makes it easy for those of us who have far to many leagues to follow as it is and gives you a live "Mock" drafting opportunity.

The scores are set by the top performing players on your roster, 1QB, 2RB, 2WR, 1TE, 1K & 1DT. You don't need to submit a starting line up each week. (As painless as can be.) Each week the low scoring team is booted off the island and one gets immunity for the next week.

If you would like to sign up, I will have a thread posted in the Trough (our message boards) under "Hogs v. Cafe" in the general forum. If we get 5 from each side, we'll do a ten team draft. If we get 6 we do a 12 team draft.

Good luck this season.

Regards,

Putt
Oiler coach Bum Phillips: When asked by Bob Costas why he takes his wife on all the road trips, Phillips responded, "Because she is too damn ugly to kiss goodbye."
Putt4eagle
Water Boy
Water Boy

Home Cafe: Football

Postby Guest » Mon Jul 14, 2003 11:17 am

No takers?

Friendliness: %

Postby awwchrist » Mon Jul 14, 2003 11:21 am

survivor sucks. sorry never been a big fan of it.
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Mock(ing) DrafterInnovative MemberSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby slowkidz » Mon Jul 14, 2003 12:02 pm

Hey Putt!

You should give it at least a day for all the regulars to read it. Only Homey and I are on here 24/7! hehehe :-)
Last edited by slowkidz on Mon Jul 14, 2003 3:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
slowkidz
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerPick 3 Champion

Postby Putt4eagle » Mon Jul 14, 2003 2:00 pm

Slowkidz wrote:Hey Putt!

You should give it at least a day for all the regulars to read it. Only im on here 24/7! hehehe

Ok, sorry, will do. I posted my thread over at Pigskinaddiction.com and have about 8 guys who are in so we can take it to 12 teams from our side if you all can get 6 together.

Here is a quick link to make it easier. Some trash talking already starting. This should be good.

Aww,
Sorry you don't like the format. Hopefully the Cafe' can get 6 guys together for the challenge.

http://www.hogstrough.com/ib/ikonboard.cgi?s=3f12fc0756caffff;act=ST;f=1;t=2489;st=0
Oiler coach Bum Phillips: When asked by Bob Costas why he takes his wife on all the road trips, Phillips responded, "Because she is too damn ugly to kiss goodbye."
Putt4eagle
Water Boy
Water Boy

Postby Putt4eagle » Mon Jul 14, 2003 5:04 pm

Welcome Slingblade. One down. 4-5 to go. Our side is starting to shape up pretty good. So far the Hogs look like Sledneck, PMDJoe and VooDoo Rage. I may choose an aspiring Hog too. We will see how it goes.
Putt4eagle
Water Boy
Water Boy

Postby Guest » Mon Jul 14, 2003 5:16 pm

What's the aspiring hogs name?

Postby Putt4eagle » Mon Jul 14, 2003 5:28 pm

Lil, take it easy. Your stalking me. Do I have to file a restraining order.
Putt4eagle
Water Boy
Water Boy

Postby PMDJoe » Mon Jul 14, 2003 5:45 pm

awwchrist wrote:survivor sucks. sorry never been a big fan of it.

Come on AWW, I never get to draft with any other Hawks fans. I was beginning to think I was the only one left...

So did the box office last year.
PMDJoe

Postby slowkidz » Mon Jul 14, 2003 6:40 pm

PMDJoe wrote:
awwchrist wrote:survivor sucks. sorry never been a big fan of it.

Come on AWW, I never get to draft with any other Hawks fans. I was beginning to think I was the only one left...

So did the box office last year.

lol...if you wanna try some other Hawk Fans, check out their lil club in the NFC West Forum...They've been sprouting up around here like weeds!!
slowkidz
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerPick 3 Champion

Next

Return to Football Talk