CHAD JOHNSON, DRIVER OR K. ROBINSON? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

CHAD JOHNSON, DRIVER OR K. ROBINSON?

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby DUKE » Mon Jul 14, 2003 3:06 pm

K-Rob
Chad Johnson
Driver

I think all 3 of these guys are very solid WR's.
DUKE
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerInnovative Member
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Trainer of Dolphins » Mon Jul 14, 2003 4:11 pm

Everyone says K rob, so I will got with K Rob. He has so much upside. Last year I drafted him and then cut him, and THEN he started to go off
Trainer of Dolphins
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Postby awwchrist » Mon Jul 14, 2003 4:15 pm

Koren Robinson has little to worry about production wise.

Driver is a marked man this season while last year he was able to produce without D.coordinators keying on him, and A.Green is back and healthy for a full year = more touches.

Chad Johnson plays for the Bengals.
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Mock(ing) DrafterInnovative MemberSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby FeArMeNtL » Tue Jul 15, 2003 9:27 am

wtf does that have to do with anything man. so what he is on the bengals. he racked up solid points last year and they did terrible. man u must not play fantasy football enough to say that comment. geez. and i think that johnson will do great this year. so u need to learn fantasy football if u have to make that comment that he is on the bengals. he was out most of the time because of a broken collar bone. geesh wat a stupid comment
FeArMeNtL
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Postby t-love » Tue Jul 15, 2003 9:38 am

K-Rob
C-John
D-Drive
t-love
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

(Past Year: 8)

Postby DUKE » Tue Jul 15, 2003 11:32 am

FeArMeNtL wrote:wtf does that have to do with anything man. so what he is on the bengals. he racked up solid points last year and they did terrible. man u must not play fantasy football enough to say that comment. geez. and i think that johnson will do great this year. so u need to learn fantasy football if u have to make that comment that he is on the bengals. he was out most of the time because of a broken collar bone. geesh wat a stupid comment

That's a little harsh and I like Aww, but you're right. Being on a struggling team doesn't dictate fantasy impact. Last year was a horrible year for the Bengals and Johnson in @ a half season put up ridiculous numbers. Of course a streak isn't full-proof, but he was on pace to be a top 3 WR from when Kitna won the starting job to the rest of the season.
DUKE
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerInnovative Member

Postby FeArMeNtL » Tue Jul 15, 2003 12:54 pm

what i said about him is tru. every fantasy football player knows that it doesnt matter if a person is on a bad team.....its if he racks up the points and helps u win games.It was a stupid comment at the end and if dont care what team a guy is on. if he racks of the points and wins me games then hes good enough to be on my fantasy football team. all i have to say about that.
FeArMeNtL
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Postby awwchrist » Tue Jul 15, 2003 1:06 pm

i totaly see wut yur sayin but sereusly one seson doenst make a fool-proof draft pik. each of those piks have questionable things about them and when it comes down to it, you have to go to simple equations.

*shakes head*

Its obvious you can't see my tongue-in cheek- humor. so let me delve a bit deeper into my subtle opinion.

Each one of those guys has talent. No question.

Seattle looks to have a promising POWERFUL offense, while Driver still has arguably the best passer in the NFL to throw the ball to him.

Does Cincy have either? No. The only thing you can count on in Cincy is that Dillon will get his. Ok, so Chad Johnson is the benefactor of a seemingly competant Kitna, but they are no juggernaut at the Offense, nor are they predicted to this year.

Will Chad produce? Sure. Do I think he has more promise of Fantasy points than Driver or K-rob? Obviously not.

So there, you've invoked my REAL reasoning and thought process on it. Congrats. Now FeArMeNtL if you'd like to continue this you best start communicating beyond a 3rd grade appearence.
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Mock(ing) DrafterInnovative MemberSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Transmogrifier » Tue Jul 15, 2003 1:09 pm

FeArMeNtL wrote:what i said about him is tru.

That may be what you believe, but please... have a little respect. There's this thing called opinions, and we're all allowed them. We don't need diatribes like that at the cafe.

If you disagree, feel free to tell us, but don't rant. Thanks.
Transmogrifier
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby FeArMeNtL » Tue Jul 15, 2003 3:54 pm

lol u put a good point up christ. I just dont like the Bengals getting dissed. Even tho they seem to suck over the years. Tho the buccaneers have to. They are the ones who created the bag over their heads. No doubt that i would pick Donald Driver and Korean Robinson over Chad. Just that Korean didnt have a whole lot of touchdowns last year. Plus i havent even seen the guy play. Donald may be hurt. Just that they are all good recievers in the same category. And that one thing 3rd grader. lol plz
FeArMeNtL
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

PreviousNext

Return to Football Talk