CHAD JOHNSON, DRIVER OR K. ROBINSON? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

CHAD JOHNSON, DRIVER OR K. ROBINSON?

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby DUKE » Tue Jul 15, 2003 3:58 pm

FeArMeNtL wrote:lol u put a good point up christ. I just dont like the Bengals getting dissed. Even tho they seem to suck over the years. Tho the buccaneers have to. They are the ones who created the bag over their heads. No doubt that i would pick Donald Driver and Korean Robinson over Chad. Just that Korean didnt have a whole lot of touchdowns last year. Plus i havent even seen the guy play. Donald may be hurt. Just that they are all good recievers in the same category. And that one thing 3rd grader. lol plz

;-D props for sticking up for the Bengals! I think they are headed for better days.
DUKE
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerInnovative Member
Home Cafe: Football

Postby slowkidz » Tue Jul 15, 2003 4:14 pm

does this mean we'll need to have two paperbags made for you bungle fans now? hehehe :-B
slowkidz
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerPick 3 Champion

Postby Guest » Tue Jul 15, 2003 4:27 pm

I'm going with Driver. K-Rob is close behind. Johnson's no where near any of them.

Friendliness: %

Postby drunkenmonkey » Tue Jul 15, 2003 5:04 pm

Let me get this out of the way first thing. I am not a Bengals fan. Never have been and probably never will be. Now, that being said, the Bengals' offense didn't suck last year. Their numbers were actually pretty good. Their defense sucked, and they had a problem scoring inside the ten (painful memories of Corey Dillon video clips still ringing in my head). But in fantasy football, it's not a bad thing to have a receiver on a team that is behind a lot. It's like Jake Plummer was quoted in a recent Sporting News article: "I've been in the two-minute drill for the last six years." And when you have to pass a lot, that usually means good things for a receiver right? While I tend to agree that KRod might be the best talent, if the Seahawks are as improved as everybody is saying they are this year, they might be going to the ground game to run out the clock more often.

Call me crazy, but I rank Johnson number one out of those three.
It's time to roll the dice!
drunkenmonkey
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Juke » Tue Jul 15, 2003 8:10 pm

K Rob...too many YOUNG weapons in Seattle with a good coach.
Juke
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Postby Purple_Pride » Tue Jul 15, 2003 9:55 pm

I have to break the mold here, as much as i despise the Slackers i put Driver #1 on that list.
DRIVER: his #2 WR will be 1 year more experienced and tha tshould help him out. He is the only big WR threat on a team quarterbacked by Bret Favre

ROBINSON: a superb talent but im too scared that Jackson and him will share the #1 spot.

JOHNSON: a good reciever but its too easy to imagine that someone like D. Northcutt will suddenly emerge part way through the season as the go to guy and Cinci wont see the endzone enough.
"When the truth walks away who is gonna stay? Cause the truth about the world is that crime does pay?"

RICHARD
Purple_Pride
Head Coach
Head Coach

Mock(ing) Drafter

Postby kamakazi_kal » Tue Jul 15, 2003 11:17 pm

guess theirs a bengals fan in the house huh
kamakazi_kal
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff