Brown Info - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Cleveland Browns

Brown Info

Moderator: Football Moderators

Brown Info

Postby slowkidz » Mon Jul 14, 2003 3:35 pm

The Cleveland Plain Dealer reports Cleveland Browns president and CEO Carmen Policy indicated the team would like to know how much playing time can be expected from DE Courtney Brown (knee) this year. "He seems to be doing real well," he said of Brown's recovery from knee surgery. "I think we have a general understanding that we're going to sit down with each other, and I think they're going to look to try and help the team, and we're not going to be looking to try to hurt him."

and

The Cleveland Plain Dealer reports that the Cleveland Browns would like to redo DE Courtney Brown's contract to create room under their salary cap to sign their seven rookie draft choices. They would prefer to know whether Brown (knee) is fully recovered from microfracture knee surgery and will be ready for the season opener before they map out their negotiation stance.

slowkidz
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerPick 3 Champion
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Homeless » Mon Jul 14, 2003 3:47 pm

Sounds like a pay cut to me !
Homeless
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Location: I could be anywhere! and so could my SILK scarf! M&M's anyone ?

Postby slowkidz » Mon Jul 14, 2003 4:25 pm

yep...and from what i've heard, if he doesn't perform this year it'll be more than his pay that'll get cut!! :-o
slowkidz
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerPick 3 Champion

Return to Cleveland Browns