Lions Insider: Roy and K.Jones may play this Sunday - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Lions Insider: Roy and K.Jones may play this Sunday

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby Steve-o » Sat Oct 16, 2004 9:54 am

The detriot website said that K. Jones practiced on Friday as well. I am thinking of using him in my flex spot over C. Conway (yuch).
Steve-o
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby tomkatt » Sat Oct 16, 2004 2:16 pm

Latest update I have:

15OCT04 Detroitlions.com : nothing is certain regarding the status of rusher Kevin Jones (ankle), receiver Roy Williams (ankle) and cornerback Dre' Bly (knee) -- until gameday, he said. " Kevin Jones practiced well again, so I am encouraged (that he will play)," said Mariucci, adding fullback Cory Schlesinger did not practice Friday. "Roy (Williams) ran more...he ran strides faster, moved laterally a little bit. Is he ready yet? No, but he's making progress. He's getting closer. That's going to be a game-time decision.
"Sometime during the Pats game last week, I decided that Tomlinson was the best overall running back of my lifetime. There's nothing he can't do: deadly receiver, tough inside runner, explosive to the outside, you name it." - ESPN's Bill Simmons
tomkatt
Head Coach
Head Coach

Home Cafe: Football

Previous

Return to Football Talk