Moderator: Football Moderators

What is your preferred cola soft drink?

Coca-Cola
60%
Pepsi Cola
28%
another third company's cola drink...
3%
I do not drink cola, and therefore am a communist by default (only a joke...)
10%

Total votes : 40

Postby deluxe_247 » Mon Oct 18, 2004 7:48 pm

ill go for pepsi normally, but if its really hot, for some reason i crave an ice cold coke
deluxe_247
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerBig Sig ChampionMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby 34=Sweetness » Mon Oct 18, 2004 9:39 pm

UNDEFEATED wrote:
34=Sweetness wrote:My mistake. They never had the Coke label on them, I think they were bought by Coca Cola. About Pepsi making commercials trashing Coke, what are you talking about? I haven't seen a commercial where Pepsi says Coke sucks or something.

Jimi Hendrix commercial where:

Jimi buying Coke in front of an accordian store versus

Jimi buying Pepsi in front of the Guitar store and learning to play the guitar.

Its a WHAT IF scenario. Luckily for the world Jimi bought Pepsi and he was influenced by the power of Pepsi.

Lately there is a guy drinking a Pepsi and its a close up...He is ENJOYING his Pepsi then the camera pans out....His whole house is covered in Coca-cola products and matching his walls to the RED Coca-cola color. Coke fridg, Blankets, plaques, advirtisements, etc...Coke sells everything candy machine, towels, cups, everything...you get what im saying.
Anyone else think maybe Jimi should have went with Coke and the accordian? Maybe he'd still be alive....
ImageImage
34=Sweetness
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) DrafterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 Survivor

Postby Manja » Mon Oct 18, 2004 10:08 pm

I immensely liked Pepsi Twist (the thing with a hint of lemon... I have a lemon fetish). I hate Mountain Dew with a passion... Like I hate Coke with a passion. But if I had to drink Coke, I wouldn't be too upset.
Manja
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby Flockers » Mon Oct 18, 2004 10:10 pm

34=Sweetness wrote:Anyone else think maybe Jimi should have went with Coke and the accordian? Maybe he'd still be alive....

Imagine Purple Haze being a Polka song. :-o
Flockers
General Manager
General Manager

Graphics Expert

Postby portisfan24 » Mon Oct 18, 2004 11:44 pm

34=Sweetness wrote:
UNDEFEATED wrote:
34=Sweetness wrote:My mistake. They never had the Coke label on them, I think they were bought by Coca Cola. About Pepsi making commercials trashing Coke, what are you talking about? I haven't seen a commercial where Pepsi says Coke sucks or something.

Its a WHAT IF scenario. Luckily for the world Jimi bought Pepsi and he was influenced by the power of Pepsi.

Lately there is a guy drinking a Pepsi and its a close up...He is ENJOYING his Pepsi then the camera pans out....His whole house is covered in Coca-cola products and matching his walls to the RED Coca-cola color. Coke fridg, Blankets, plaques, advirtisements, etc...Coke sells everything candy machine, towels, cups, everything...you get what im saying.
Anyone else think maybe Jimi should have went with Coke and the accordian? Maybe he'd still be alive....

haha ouch man thats harsh.
portisfan24
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby UNDEFEATED » Tue Oct 19, 2004 1:56 am

Flockers wrote:
34=Sweetness wrote:Anyone else think maybe Jimi should have went with Coke and the accordian? Maybe he'd still be alive....

Imagine Purple Haze being a Polka song. :-o

Imagine pulling out a blunt, bong, pipe and playing that accordian jimi.

Oh man there would be some long winded hits... :-° :-° POLKA!
Image Help me earn my Cafe Helper Blinking Ambulance stripes. If you want off the wall thorough answers to your team questions...Hit me up. PM me a link. See you around.
UNDEFEATED
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) Drafter

Postby no1cowboysfan » Tue Oct 19, 2004 2:04 am

portisfan24 wrote:
34=Sweetness wrote:
UNDEFEATED wrote:

haha ouch man thats harsh.

something tells me the situation never happened...

but in answer to the DP question (not THAT DP... perverts), Dr. Pepper is bottled in Atlanta, Georgia, same as Coke. Perhaps they use the same bottling plant... but the DP/7-up company owns themselves, as far as I know. But I am guessing they have some sort of agreement with each other...

And Mountain Dew is very overrated... way too sweet. I like it ok, but it can't hold a candle to Coke. But the best Mountain Dew is the blue kind you get in smoothie flavors at 7-11...

'Cause I'm Cow ... Boy ... for life.
no1cowboysfan
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Mock(ing) Drafter

Postby 34=Sweetness » Tue Oct 19, 2004 8:26 pm

Wait, I can't figure out this other DP thing your talking about. Im running all the funny sexual terms in my brain and I can't figure this one out.
ImageImage
34=Sweetness
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) DrafterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 Survivor

Postby Rico The Retard » Tue Oct 19, 2004 8:29 pm

would Dr. Pepper be considered a Cola?
"No I Will Not Make Out With You" --Billy Madison

Rico The Retard
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby no1cowboysfan » Tue Oct 19, 2004 8:57 pm

34=Sweetness wrote:Wait, I can't figure out this other DP thing your talking about. Im running all the funny sexual terms in my brain and I can't figure this one out.

um.....

double penetration... and i'm not explaining past that...

And no, DP is not cola... 'tis carbonated prune juice.

'Cause I'm Cow ... Boy ... for life.
no1cowboysfan
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Mock(ing) Drafter

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk