QB for Miami?

Postby graphix28 » Fri Oct 15, 2004 7:55 am

Is Sage really getting the start?
graphix28
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Home Cafe: Football

Postby graphix28 » Fri Oct 15, 2004 8:14 am

Is there any Miami fans here? someone has to know.
graphix28
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Postby Flux » Fri Oct 15, 2004 8:22 am

Fiedler has said he wants to play w/ his cracked rib, Feeley has been OKed to play as well. Whether they play or not I dont know.

Hopefully you arent considering any of these guys as none of them have any fantasy value
Flux
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby graphix28 » Fri Oct 15, 2004 8:30 am

thanks for the info, man you'd be surprised. I play in a 12 team keeper league and QB's are like gold(as much if not more than RB's) We start 2 QB's every week, unfortunately I drafted Maddox late and of course he went down. So I only have McNair and McCown as my QB's and McCown is on a bye. I just need a filler for this week, Griese was already picked up so I was thinking of taking a shot on Sage or Tuiosisopo. You know it's tough when your talkin about those guys. :-P
graphix28
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Postby Flux » Fri Oct 15, 2004 10:00 am

fanball wrote:THE NEWS

Jay Fiedler participated fully in practice on Thursday and will likely get the starting nod on Sunday. Fiedler is still hurting from cracked ribs, but coach Dave Wannstedt told the Sun-Sentinel if he made it through practice without any setbacks he would be the starter against the Bills this weekend.

OUR VIEW

The main concern is whether or not Fiedler can move around in the pocket and take some hits, which the Bills are likely to lay on him considering their aggressive defense and the fact that the Dolphins' offensive line can't block anyone. If Fiedler suffers a setback or gets hurt again during the game, A.J. Feeley has been cleared to play after suffering a concussion a week ago, and would be ready to take over.
Flux
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Return to Football Talk