Is anyone else disgusted with kahuna sports.com - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Is anyone else disgusted with kahuna sports.com

Moderator: Football Moderators

Is anyone else disgusted with kahuna sports.com

Postby ryah » Fri Oct 15, 2004 12:47 pm

I'm sure this isn't the correct forum for venting anger on a pay league website but did anyone else get suckered into playing fantasy football on kahunasports garbage website?
The league is a joke. You can't get in contact with other owners because some people complained about others abusing them on their email address. This makes trading impossible because you cant work trades out you can just offer the trade and thats it. Also you cant even offer a trade involving a player that the other team has a trade pending with. Also the trade deadline is the saturday before week 6. I'm all for fair play but 5 weeks isn't enough time to give up on the players you drafted and trade them away.
I can go on and on with trades and waiver policy and the welfare software but I just want to let other people know that this pay site is a joke and not to get involved with it regardless of how inticeing the payouts are.
ryah
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Home Cafe: Football

Return to Football Talk