Established Yahoo! league seeks 1 owner - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Classifieds

Established Yahoo! league seeks 1 owner

Moderator: Football Moderators

Established Yahoo! league seeks 1 owner

Postby Will » Tue Jul 15, 2003 12:37 pm

I am looking for 1 owner to join an established free Yahoo! league. Our league has been together for 4 years and we are losing one owner this year. We are all extremely active and serious about our league. Here are the details:

Size: 10 teams
Scoring: Points league
Draft: Slow live offline draft begins on 8/15; 6 hour time limit between picks from 8 am EST until 11 pm EST daily
Playoffs: No
Keeper: No

If you are looking for some serious, friendly competition this is the league for you. The league has members from the midwest and the east coast. We have all become very good friends through fantasy sports. We also play fantasy baseball. If interested, you may have the opportunity to lock into this active league for baseball as well. If this sounds like what you are looking for, or if you want more information, please e-mail me at mailto:wtfleming@msn.com. Classy, friendly owners only...profanity will not be tolerated. Again, this is a league full of friendly guys that do their homework and remain active throughout the year. I hope to be hearing from you soon. Best of luck this season!

Will
Will

Home Cafe: Football
Friendliness: %

ya

Postby Randaman » Tue Jul 15, 2003 3:35 pm

i want to join, but im not understanding the draft thing...

its offline

so i dont know how that would work,but if u change it or somethign i would join and pay attention..
Hook'em
Randaman
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Offline draft

Postby Will » Tue Jul 15, 2003 10:33 pm

The draft would be held "offline", meaning it wouldn't take place on the Yahoo! site since they don't offer slow live drafts. We would probably use this site or FanHome.com to hold our draft. Then, as commish, I would load the teams.
Will

Friendliness: %

Return to Classifieds