Henry and McGahee - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Henry and McGahee

Moderator: Football Moderators

Henry and McGahee

Postby loosechange75 » Fri Oct 15, 2004 1:59 pm

I am a Henry and McGahee owner Travis has been a big Disappointment and McGahee hasnt had the ball enough i think sense Henry isnt going to be 100% McGahee should start lets see what this guy can really do and if nothing is done by him then Henry starts again the next week this would give Henry the chance to heel and we all can see what McGahee can really do
loosechange75
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Home Cafe: Football

Re: Henry and McGahee

Postby BrutallyHuge » Fri Oct 15, 2004 2:09 pm

loosechange75 wrote:I am a Henry and McGahee owner Travis has been a big Disappointment and McGahee hasnt had the ball enough i think sense Henry isnt going to be 100% McGahee should start lets see what this guy can really do and if nothing is done by him then Henry starts again the next week this would give Henry the chance to heel and we all can see what McGahee can really do

I cannot believe that was one sentence.
BrutallyHuge
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerEagle EyeCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Re: Henry and McGahee

Postby Big Pimpin' » Fri Oct 15, 2004 2:12 pm

BrutallyHuge wrote:
loosechange75 wrote:I am a Henry and McGahee owner Travis has been a big Disappointment and McGahee hasnt had the ball enough i think sense Henry isnt going to be 100% McGahee should start lets see what this guy can really do and if nothing is done by him then Henry starts again the next week this would give Henry the chance to heel and we all can see what McGahee can really do

I cannot believe that was one sentence.

i really think it was. i can see a really hyper, skinny person, talking really, really fast.
And then, one time at band camp........
Big Pimpin'
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Postby ballhog » Fri Oct 15, 2004 4:52 pm

I really think it was a full sentence about McGahee getting his start in order to prove his worth over Travis Henry since Travis's poor running statics have not been measuring up lately to what many expected of him this season, or something like that.
What has this player done for me lately??!
ballhog
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Postby AmericanPsycho » Fri Oct 15, 2004 6:52 pm

I am hoping McGahee blows up this week because I just added him. He is the future of the Bills and Henry is a FA at the end of this year. It should be his turn.
Last edited by AmericanPsycho on Fri Oct 15, 2004 9:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AmericanPsycho
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Postby Mercer Boy » Fri Oct 15, 2004 7:16 pm

He'll probably be a game-time decision. Apparently they found out that he has plantar fasciitis in his foot. What injury has this guy NOT had (and played through)? He's like the Iverson of the NFL... :*)

Yahoo! player update thingy wrote:Oct 15 Travis Henry practiced on Friday for the first time this week, but his status for Sunday's game has not changed. Henry sat out both Wednesday and Thursday with plantar fasciitis in his left foot. Coach Mike Mularkey told the associated press Henry has made progress, but he'll wait until Sunday to decide if he can play or not. Willis McGahee would get his first NFL start if Henry can't play.
Views: While it's a good sign that Henry was able to practice on Friday, the key will be how well he recovers on Saturday. Plantar fasciitis injuries can be very tricky, and can lag for weeks depending on the severity of the injury. We'll keep you updated on Henry's status leading up to game time on Sunday.
The One, the Only, the Incomparable Mercer Boy.
My My YouTube.
Mercer Boy
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterLucky Ladders ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby skinsfan » Fri Oct 15, 2004 7:30 pm

Iverson is McGahee?!?!?!?!

More like Moss is McGahee. Iverson is one of the most complete players in the game for his size, and one of the most complete PG or SG at that. Plus he doesnt get injured
Skins fan through thick and thin.
skinsfan
General Manager
General Manager

Postby Azrael » Fri Oct 15, 2004 9:08 pm

I think McGahee is probably going to start.
Azrael
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterMock(ing) Drafter
(Past Year: 7)

Postby Nobodies Business » Fri Oct 15, 2004 9:12 pm

Henry missed practice again today and was appearantly limping from just walking on the side lines.... There is just about no way he is going to start, McGahee is a lock for this week at least...
Nobodies Business
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Postby Kensat30 » Fri Oct 15, 2004 9:17 pm

Bill's down and out......Check

Henry has injury......Check

Not a meaningful game........Wrong

2 out of 3 factors indicate it's time for a Mcgahee test drive. Then again this is a must win situation if the Bill's have any hope of making the playoffs. I would avoid either guy this week, as we'll probably see a combonation of both Henry and Mcgahee.
Kensat30
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe Writer

Next

Return to Football Talk