Fiedlier and Morris to Start - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Fiedlier and Morris to Start

Moderator: Football Moderators

Fiedlier and Morris to Start

Postby IRON CHEF » Fri Oct 15, 2004 3:10 pm

I guess we won't be seeing the Sage and Brock show.

http://www.sportsnetwork.com/default.asp?c=sportsnetwork&page=nfl/news/ABN3551078.htm
Davie, FL (Sports Network) - Miami Dolphins quarterback Jay Fiedler said on Friday that he will start on Sunday against the Buffalo Bills.

The question all week has been who will be under center when the Dolphins (0-5) face the Bills (0-4) in a battle of winless clubs. Fielder has been nursing a cracked rib, while fellow QB A.J. Feeley has been suffering from back and rib injuries.

Fiedler actually suffered the injury two Sundays ago against the New York Jets and aggravated it late in the fourth quarter of last week's game at New England when he was sacked by safety Rodney Harrison.

Feeley was also hurt last week against the Patriots, suffering back and rib injuries as well as a mild concussion, when he was driven hard to the turf by linebacker Rosevelt Colvin on Miami's final offensive play.

Fiedler completed 20-of-41 passes for 251 yards with one touchdown in the loss to the Patriots, but was also intercepted once and lost a fumble. The turnovers led to a pair of New England touchdowns in the 24-10 loss.

In three games this season, Fiedler has connected on 43-of-87 passes for 499 yards with one touchdown and five interceptions.

Miami also announced on Friday that Sammy Morris will start at running back. Morris, who has been out with an ankle injury, will become the fourth different starting back for the Dolphins this season. He replaces Leonard Henry, who along with Brock Forsey will serve as backups this Sunday.

10/15 16:00:28 T
[/url]

...some know me as pomplona's finest...
IRON CHEF
General Manager
General Manager

Home Cafe: Football

Postby Mercer Boy » Fri Oct 15, 2004 4:04 pm

All right!!! Sammy Morris now becomes the most sough-after RB pickup in fantasy football... :-B

Thanks for the info Chef. I doubt either will do well, but if you're hurting for a player, these two are out there now.
The One, the Only, the Incomparable Mercer Boy.
My My YouTube.
Mercer Boy
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterLucky Ladders ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby IRON CHEF » Fri Oct 15, 2004 5:14 pm

Mercer Boy wrote:All right!!! Sammy Morris now becomes the most sough-after RB pickup in fantasy football... :-B

Thanks for the info Chef. I doubt either will do well, but if you're hurting for a player, these two are out there now.

Mercer you would have to be REALLY hurting to pick either one of these guys. :-b
Last edited by IRON CHEF on Fri Oct 15, 2004 5:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

...some know me as pomplona's finest...
IRON CHEF
General Manager
General Manager

Postby kanezfan11 » Fri Oct 15, 2004 5:35 pm

I don't think it makes much of a difference tbh lol. They're both dreadful. :-P
kanezfan11
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterSweet 16 Survivor