Cheese's Early NFL Draft Rankings *UPDATED* - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Cheese's Early NFL Draft Rankings *UPDATED*

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby CC » Wed Nov 03, 2004 5:34 pm

Siggyfawn wrote:Hhhhorrrton is way over hyped. I wouldn't even put him top5.

Who's Horton?
I ain't no suit-wearin' businessman like you... you know I'm just a gangsta I suppose... - Avon Barksdale
CC
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby The Miner Part 2 » Wed Nov 03, 2004 5:58 pm

You should do a mock draft. Theres already a lot of talk on chicago radio about the draft. And way to much hype is being put around Bralond Edwards(sp) the wide-out from michagan. Personally I do belive that the bears are going for a wideout but i just hope its not him. Sorry to change the subject a bit here, but seeing a mock draft, maybe just the top-ten, would be pretty sweet.
The Miner Part 2
Head Coach
Head Coach

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby CC » Wed Nov 03, 2004 6:01 pm

I'll most definetly be doing a mock draft in the future. I did one last year in March but by the time the draft rolled around it was so outdated it was way off. I'll probably do a mock a month once the draft order is decided. Look for my positional rankings in POV in the next week or two.

BTW, Braylon Edwards is by no means hype. He's a bonafide stud WR, he should be very good at the next level, and he's just what the doctor ordered for the Bears.
I ain't no suit-wearin' businessman like you... you know I'm just a gangsta I suppose... - Avon Barksdale
CC
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby The Miner Part 2 » Sun Nov 07, 2004 1:47 pm

For every big play Edwards makes he drops a key ball or blows a big block. Please, leave the wolverines out of chicago.
The Miner Part 2
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby The_Commish » Sun Nov 07, 2004 2:44 pm

The Miner Part 2 wrote:For every big play Edwards makes he drops a key ball or blows a big block. Please, leave the wolverines out of chicago.

Agreed 100%. After Mr. Terrell, the Bears will never again take a Michigan WR.

We want USC's Mike Williams ;-D . Given I don't think we'll win 2 more games this year, we got a good shot.
The_Commish
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Postby The Miner Part 2 » Sun Nov 07, 2004 3:59 pm

The_Commish wrote:
The Miner Part 2 wrote:For every big play Edwards makes he drops a key ball or blows a big block. Please, leave the wolverines out of chicago.

Agreed 100%. After Mr. Terrell, the Bears will never again take a Michigan WR.

We want USC's Mike Williams ;-D . Given I don't think we'll win 2 more games this year, we got a good shot.

God that would be unreal.
The Miner Part 2
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby The Lung » Tue Jan 25, 2005 5:15 pm

no1cowboysfan wrote:By the way, why no mention of the "Amazin' Asian" Timmy Chang, QB from UH? Am I the only person who likes this guy?

I don't understand this either.

SI.com reports that Timmy Chang figures to be a late-round pick, if he is drafted at all in April.

How does the NCAA career leader in yards passing (17,072) attempts (2,436), completions (1,388) and total offense (16,910) and second to Ty Detmer (121) with 117 touchdown passes, not get drafted?!?!?
(~);}

(~);}
The Lung

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 72)

Postby Demented Avenger » Tue Jan 25, 2005 5:24 pm

It's easier to rack up the yards when you're throwing 60 passes a game and get to play San Jose state and Iowa.
"The signature"
Demented Avenger
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Pick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby KPucks » Tue Jan 25, 2005 5:56 pm

The Lung wrote:
no1cowboysfan wrote:By the way, why no mention of the "Amazin' Asian" Timmy Chang, QB from UH? Am I the only person who likes this guy?

I don't understand this either.

SI.com reports that Timmy Chang figures to be a late-round pick, if he is drafted at all in April.

How does the NCAA career leader in yards passing (17,072) attempts (2,436), completions (1,388) and total offense (16,910) and second to Ty Detmer (121) with 117 touchdown passes, not get drafted?!?!?

Isn't he also the NCAA leader in interceptions or close to it?
KPucks
Water Boy
Water Boy

Postby no1cowboysfan » Tue Jan 25, 2005 6:22 pm

even still... he has leadership, and brings an awesome emotion to the game. Granted, he'd probably amount to no more than a career backup, but what a backup...

not to mention, he has sidelined with injury a large portion of the 03 season, and still got those numbers. And Hawaii, while in the WAC, still had to beat two Big Ten teams in the last couple weeks to get to their bowl game.

'Cause I'm Cow ... Boy ... for life.
no1cowboysfan
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Mock(ing) Drafter

PreviousNext

Return to Football Talk