Droughns to Likely Start!!!! - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Droughns to Likely Start!!!!

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby hander99 » Sun Oct 17, 2004 1:47 am

Mercer Boy wrote:If there's one thing you can bet on it's that Mike Shanahan (and Mike Tice) say one thing and sometimes does the other. I think you're better off flipping a coin to figure out what they are going to do ahead of time. What compounds the problem this week is that Denver is a late game, and if you wait until then to decide you may get the shaft.

My advice to people with Griffin or Droughns is that if you don't have anyone better to start and it looks like you're the underdog in your fantasy matchup, put them in and hope they go off. If you have a guy who will surely get a decent amount of points and you should win, use them and be safe.

If you're in the middle of those scenarios and your other option plays at 1, I'd still play it safe and use the early guy unless it somehow leaks out during the pre-game shows that Griffin or Droughns will surely start.

Good advice mercer...I still think q-tip has the most potential of the bunch in Denver even though he has had some bad games and ruben went off. Bell is the only other guy which is the homerun hitter portis was but I dont think this season is it for him.
hander99
Water Boy
Water Boy

Home Cafe: Football

Previous

Return to Football Talk