Who has the best online Fantasy Football system? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Who has the best online Fantasy Football system?

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby CoachAub » Fri Jul 18, 2003 8:48 pm

Seawolf, no offense man, but you need to drop those losers who quit on you and your league. You'll have so much more fun with people who play every week! Get some people who post on forums like this all the time and you will get active people because they enjoy playing every week! It's hard to say how good some people will be, but advertise and get yourself some experienced ff owners and requiring experience and maybe a set number of posts on football forums!
***Coach Aub***
GSL Norris @ Fanball's Exit42
Zealots-Z28 Eagles
CoachAub
Water Boy
Water Boy

Home Cafe: Football

look at FanMill

Postby Sandman88 » Fri Jul 18, 2003 9:00 pm

I too used to play on Sandbox for years. This year a spambox league i'm in moved to FanMill.

http://www.fanmill.com

I moved a league i commish there too. I just set up the league yesterday and it was simple and clean, plus i have some complex rules and scoring system and they could accomnidate what i had.

You can create your own league there for $13. live scoring, prizes, and i can give out coaching awards to the coaches in my league...

- sand
Sandman88

Friendliness: %

Postby CoachAub » Fri Jul 18, 2003 9:30 pm

Hey Fanmill looks pretty cool! Hmm...if I join another league I think my wife will kill me, it's faster than divorce. haha. I'm very tempted to try it though.
***Coach Aub***
Zealots-Z28 Eagles
CoachAub
Water Boy
Water Boy

Postby fantasyfootball_tx » Fri Jul 18, 2003 11:21 pm

For a great FREE service go to http://www.nfl.com
fantasyfootball_tx
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Postby Guest » Sat Jul 19, 2003 3:15 am

fantasyfootball_tx wrote:For a great FREE service go to http://www.nfl.com

Unfortunately NFL.com is no longer free. its $15 a team now...

http://football.nfl.com/splash/football ... gle/impmsg

Friendliness: %

Postby SeaWolf » Sat Jul 19, 2003 6:42 pm

Seawolf, no offense man, but you need to drop those losers who quit on you and your league

I did trop those player from my league. But until I can get a group of guys together that I can trust. I'm trying friends and family of those remaining four teams, and if I can't get back to eight then I will put up a post requesing new players.
One of the guys who I kicked out was from the midwest, and he always complained that it was too late for hi back there. Everyone but him was here on the west coast, and I set the draft so EVERYONE could draft together. But to no avail someone would always flake on me and not show, Or like I said earlier, draft their starting lineup and then let the auto pilot finish for them.
SeaWolf
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicEagle EyeTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 1)

Postby dolphanatic99 » Sat Jul 19, 2003 9:43 pm

ESPN has the best service. A little pricer, your league runs itself. The live draft option is cool also. Join a franchise league and your 50.00 covers you for three years. Try to get in a league with people you know so you dont end up with "dead" teams. If a team goes dead, ESPN actually replaces it.
dolphanatic99
Water Boy
Water Boy

Postby CoachAub » Sat Jul 19, 2003 9:48 pm

Well, I've seen some guys let the auto-draft finish their last few picks, knowing they would hit the waiver wire anyway. That wouldn't worry me too much. I myself am busy with my teams I have and am not trying to make a pitch for myself. I'm just suggesting you find some knowledgable posters on the forums to join your league. The people who take the time to post regularly, will certainly take the time to adjust their rosters and participate in the league regularly. Good luck.
***Coach Aub***
Zealots-Z28 Eagles
CoachAub
Water Boy
Water Boy

Previous

Return to Football Talk