Time between mock draft and league draft. - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Time between mock draft and league draft.

Moderator: Football Moderators

Time between mock draft and league draft.

Postby roninmedia » Wed Jul 16, 2003 2:12 pm

My live mock draft is on 7/22 at 12pm and my live league draft s at 12:30 pm on 7/23.

Should I change the date of my league draft? I am playing in a competitive league where I want to win but there aren't any prizes for the winner. Is 20 hours enough time to evaluate a mock draft for my actual draft?
roninmedia
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby slowkidz » Wed Jul 16, 2003 2:16 pm

Depends on how fast you read! ;-)

seriously tho...i would gather more info from other sites (cheat sheets/rankings) and maybe even do a different mock draft a few days prior to your original mock/draft date. i wouldn't rely on one mock draft, even if it is with the guys you'll be drafting with in the league. i know i would just play around and not take a mock too seriously just because i wouldn't want to give my game plan away to anyone in my league. get your homework done before your mock and not worry about it. if others in your league want to move it, then maybe do it for them...thats my advice.
slowkidz
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerPick 3 Champion
Home Cafe: Football

Return to Football Talk