Warrick Dunn (13 yards???!!!!!) - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Warrick Dunn (13 yards???!!!!!)

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby Diablo13 » Tue Oct 19, 2004 1:49 pm

I have been a big Dunn fan for a couple years now, I don't plan on cutting him just yet based on this performance though. Dunn works very good in the WC offense. He has outperformed my expectations of him this season, but I don't believe this game is a harbinger of things to come.

Dunn will continue to get majority of the carries. But SD has a strong line and they needed a power back (TJ) to move the line and bounce off guys rather than get tackled. I think what is getting ready to happen though is that everybody's predictions in the preseason about the RB situation is getting ready to materialize. That is that Dunn will start getting the yardage and TJ will start to get the short ydg. The only good thing about that is that when Dunn scores, he usually does it from 122+ yards out, which means TJ would not be necessary.

Dunn is getting ready to lose value. But He is still worth keeping for Bye and Injury fill-ins.
Diablo13
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Sweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Atog » Tue Oct 19, 2004 1:49 pm

Oct 19- Dunn said after Sunday's game that a sore hamstring affected his play in the Falcons' win over the Chargers, according to Falcons Insider.
Meanwhile, coach Jim Mora Jr. said that his decision to bench Dunn wasn't because of his injury. Stay tuned.
Atog
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerGraphics ExpertEagle Eye
(Past Year: 1)

Postby jwbseven » Tue Oct 19, 2004 5:57 pm

I just hope Mora sticks with Dunn because he has definately been finding the end zone pretty consistently
To achieve the ultimate reward you must be willing to make the ultimate sacrifice
jwbseven
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Postby cruiz03 » Wed Oct 20, 2004 2:40 pm

OK... now that I've read how you feel about Dunn and the uncertenty of Duckett, would you make the following trade?

- I get: Burress
- He gets: Duckett and my 3rd rounder in a keeper league
cruiz03
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Postby Diablo13 » Wed Oct 20, 2004 4:01 pm

cruiz03 wrote:OK... now that I've read how you feel about Dunn and the uncertenty of Duckett, would you make the following trade?

If it were just Burress for TJ, I would do it, but not with the 3rd rounder as well.
Diablo13
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Sweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby jwbseven » Wed Oct 20, 2004 7:11 pm

cruiz03 wrote:OK... now that I've read how you feel about Dunn and the uncertenty of Duckett, would you make the following trade?

make the trade!!
To achieve the ultimate reward you must be willing to make the ultimate sacrifice
jwbseven
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Previous

Return to Football Talk