Pick me ! One for Kash. - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to New York Giants

Pick me ! One for Kash.

Moderator: Football Moderators

Pick me ! One for Kash.

Postby Homeless » Thu Jul 17, 2003 11:31 pm

In the past few seasons, running back Tiki Barber has headed into training camp with only a bit of light training behind him and some extra pounds on his frame. The result of that regimen was always the same. "In each of the last three training camps I pulled my hammy just enough to tick me off," Barber told the New York Daily News. "This time I changed my routine." Barber explained that worked much harder this offseason and will arrive at his playing weight of 193 pounds, not his usual 205. Barber also took time out on Wednesday to host a Yahoo! Sports' fantasy football "training camp". Regarding himself and his twin brother, Barber offered the advice, "Draft me or trade for me. And even though Ronde has a Super Bowl ring, don't draft him."

Tiki doesn't have to do anything to convince us to draft him this season, as he was one of fantasy football's best values in 2002. It will be nice if Barber can avoid injury in training camp, as his hamstrings have always been a nagging concern for him and his owners.
Homeless
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football
Location: I could be anywhere! and so could my SILK scarf! M&M's anyone ?

Postby Bob Oswego » Fri Jul 18, 2003 8:10 pm

Barber is definitely the man for the Giants, with Shockey, Toomer and Hilliard they have four legitimate offensive weapons. tiki deserves to stay healthy, he is such a gamer! (^)
Sincerely

Giants Fan
Bob Oswego

email boboswego@yahoo.com

Thanks
Bob Oswego
Water Boy
Water Boy

Home Cafe: Football

Return to New York Giants