Gah! Randy Moss may be out for awhile! - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Gah! Randy Moss may be out for awhile!

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby Mr Walker » Thu Oct 21, 2004 12:07 pm

tmfs wrote:If moss does play, you have to believe that they will give him every chance to score a touchdown to keep his streak alive. I couldn't imagine them putting him in a couple of plays only as a decoy only to stop is consecutive td streak.

For selfish reasons, I hope so...
But if Moss is in this game risking further injury just for a 'streak', then Tice is even dumber than I give him credit for.
Mr Walker
Water Boy
Water Boy

Home Cafe: Football

Postby Ricky_Christ » Thu Oct 21, 2004 12:09 pm

Oh yeah, if he is going to play you have to start him. Even if he only grabs 20-30 yards & a TD (worst case), it's worth the gamble.

Moss might get caught up in the game once it starts and start screaming at Tice.

"You don't sit your playmakers! You never take your playmakers off the field! I'm a playmaker! I threw out my hammy humpin your momma last night Tice!!!"

He could end up playing the whole game!!! ;-D
Praise Ricky!
Ricky_Christ
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby PuntinFool » Thu Oct 21, 2004 12:27 pm

Ricky_Christ wrote:Moss might get caught up in the game once it starts and start screaming at Tice.

"You don't sit your playmakers! You never take your playmakers off the field! I'm a playmaker! I threw out my hammy humpin your momma last night Tice!!!"

Yeah, that sort of comment will definitely get Moss injured for the rest of the year. ;-)
PuntinFool
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Postby Ricky_Christ » Thu Oct 21, 2004 2:11 pm

I'm actually starting to hope they just sit him this week. I don't want to take a chance on him getting injured for a long span of time. The Vikings have enough weapons to win a week without him, they should just play it smart.

But Tice isn't smart....
Praise Ricky!
Ricky_Christ
Head Coach
Head Coach

Previous

Return to Football Talk