I don't like bench-scoring as a tiebreaker: people tend to have backups to their stars, players on bye weeks etc. The most common I've seen is TDs followed by yards etc.
I'd like to see one of the following, though:
1) number of players on winning teams.
2) if still tied, receptions+carries
3) if still tied, leave it as a tie.
--- or ---
1) each player selects one player off the bench prior to the weekly games, that player will be the tiebreaker.
2) if still tied, turnovers committed
3) if still tied, leave it as a tie
to me ties aren't really bad; they can occur in real NFL games too, you know.